Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd rather have blue boats with grey seats. I feel like a dingy is traditionally yellow or orange though, so I do find the change of boats a bit eh. I get it, but not a fan of how that tip of the boat is looking. The enclosed portion intrigues me

I was looking at story board artwork for JW and found this. Maybe the enclosed section is a take on the Ultrasaur lagoon but with an underwater view? That or the mosasaur of course

Attachments

• 1785260974756c46ac047e724a1cbc22.jpg
    1785260974756c46ac047e724a1cbc22.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 129
I was looking at story board artwork for JW and found this. Maybe the enclosed section is a take on the Ultrasaur lagoon but with an underwater view? That or the mosasaur of course
You may be on to something here....

(SC from ThemeParkObsession)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 2.10.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 2.10.12 PM.png
    881.4 KB · Views: 125
Looking at it, and it seems like they're making a version of the Symbol from the Jurassic series as a mural for that side of the building.

3d008e0dfbb6ef6a02945a6c97180eff.png

I'd guess, it'd only be on that side.

New JW update from less than an hour ago:

View attachment 8742

Amazing photos first of all..but something is interesting to notice:

That doesn't look like it's a simple mural. In-fact, there seems to be some depth to that.

Something tells me..this is something similar to the Optimus/Megatron cutouts, but are more..seamless.

So just so I'm clear, the part being enclosed is the area from the top of the initial lift to the beginning of Ultrasaur lagoon, right?

Yup.

To further clarify, the bulk of ride path through the lagoon proper is NOT being enclosed, then, correct?

If I had to guess the entire ride will be enclosed except after the drop and the loading area for guests. Honestly, if this does end up being true I’ll be happy.

I know this is the old ride but if you listen twoards the middle of the video, the employee says say that orlando is getting the jw conversion amd hollywood is staying jpra. Theres many clues that the conversion was happening, we shouldve seen this coming..

Hmm this is from the same video. In 2016 the first lift got a grey color scheme. Same as the fleet of the new painted boats for jw. They were testing this conversion in other aspects, other than the leaked I Rex photo. Maybe the track will be repainted grey. Who knows. I know they redid the track awhile back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190122-182036_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20190122-182036_YouTube.jpg
    941.6 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.