Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Closing

I just don't see how it makes sense to keep Mythos but level everything else. I mean let's keep this Greek themed restaurant and the rest of the land will be whatever it will become. Can't they just turn it into something appropriately themed for the new land and still do above average theme park food. I'm not saying I won't miss the place I just don't get the need to keep it.

I just don't see how it makes sense to keep Mythos but level everything else. I mean let's keep this Greek themed restaurant and the rest of the land will be whatever it will become. Can't they just turn it into something appropriately themed for the new land and still do above average theme park food. I'm not saying I won't miss the place I just don't get the need to keep it.

They wouldn't "keep" Mythos as-is. If they "keep" it, it means they'll demo everything but the kitchen and rebuild around it, like they did with the Enchanted Oak during the construction of Hogsmeade.

Maybe the show gets a new backstory. Like it's now an all female Ninth Voyage of Sindbabe. But as expected their map reading skills aren't great so they never found the theater. ;)

Oh look at me I could be a story writer for Disney.;):lmao:
But the thing I heard after it closed is that Universal wouldn't touch it for a very long time.

It's a shame they're not using this for a new show of some sort. I recall they spent a significant amount to repair and refurb the stage's infrastructure when they redid the Sindbad show a couple of years ago.

Last edited: