Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Oh no. Are they doing deluxe nights where you pay double but they limit entry?

I'm not paying for that, but I know there's plenty here who would support the measure to handle crowds. Wishful thinking, but maybe it could slightly reduce the number of people who go to the non-premium nights?

I'm not paying for that, but I know there's plenty here who would support the measure to handle crowds. Wishful thinking, but maybe it could slightly reduce the number of people who go to the non-premium nights?
Yea, I'd definitely not support that. Isn't that what an express pass is for??

Very interested to hear what this might be. They did do the pulsing as a test toward the end of the event last year and we heard there were lots of survey people asking about that.

And if you like pulsed lines, low crowds, and spending money, you may be in luck...

I was there one of the added nights when they were pulsing the lines, and it was so much better, and actually seemed to make the queue move faster as there wasn’t a pileup of people in the houses. It would be interesting to see if that was the case or it just felt like it.

I can say with some confidence that something is being done with set pieces from the ST house from HHN28 right now, but what is being done with them I have not the faintest of clues, could be nothing, could be something.

Back on the subject of code names, I would love it if Hysteria was in reference to American McGee's Alice game, that could make for an amazing house.

Last edited:
Chicken
Drill
Onyx
Dog
Pit
Pressure
Cotton
Jerky
Hysteria
Salt

Those are your houses. Good luck!

So, 10 houses.

With the speculation in Hollywood pointing to The Thing possibly making a comeback, Hysteria could come in rather nicely. Especially, when considering the middle-point of the Carpenter film being especially close to that point before the eruption.

Drill, seems stupid-sense in Hellraiser. I am also guessing Dog is Stranger Things, more due in part to the increased variety of creatures in S

So, 10 houses.

With the speculation in Hollywood pointing to The Thing possibly making a comeback, Hysteria could come in rather nicely. Especially, when considering the middle-point of the Carpenter film being especially close to that point before the eruption.

Drill, seems stupid-sense in Hellraiser. I am also guessing Dog is Stranger Things, more due in part to the increased variety of creatures in S

I would switch Hysteria and Dog based off of Legacy's hint a few pages ago.

So basically the speculated Orlando IP’s at the moment are:

- ST2
- Hellraiser
- The Thing
- Killer Klowns From Outer Space
- Haunting of Hill House

Would be a good lineup, but I’m really surprised that there’s a chance they won’t shove in any Blumhouse properties. Unless Hollywood is getting a Blumhouse 3 that Orlando won’t get