Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 471 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So since this is Blue Sky, here's my prediction on how the park will open:

Nintendo:
Mario Kart
Yoshi
Donkey Kong Thrill Ride
Donkey Kong Play Area
Mario Play area
Flat ride or two(?)

Monsters:
E-ticket
Walkthrough

Fantastic Beasts:
Ministry of Magic E-ticket
Second E(?)-ticket
I'm guessing there will be more to this land, but what it could be I couldn't tell you

DreamWorks:
2 Shrek Attractions
HTTYD family thrill ride
HTTYD flat ride(?)
Trolls Boat ride
Trolls Play Area
Kung Fu Panda area from Beijing (still think there's a chance this is the first expansion for the park)

EDIT: I didn't include shows, parades, or meet and greets.

Last edited:

Nintendo:
Mario Kart
Yoshi
Donkey Kong Thrill Ride
Donkey Kong Play Area
Mario Play area
Flat ride or two(?)

Monsters:
E-ticket
Walkthrough

Fantastic Beasts:
Second E(?)-ticket
I'm guessing there will be more to this land, but what it could be I couldn't tell you

DreamWorks:
2 Shrek Attractions
HTTYD family thrill ride
HTTYD flat ride(?)
Trolls Boat ride
Trolls Play Area
Kung Fu Panda area from Beijing (still think there's a chance this is the first expansion for the park)

Hmm, proposing two Shrek and two HTTYD attractions? I could see one of those Shreks being a meet and greet.

Hmm, proposing two Shrek and two HTTYD attractions? I could see one of those Shreks being a meet and greet.

DreamWorks is going to be a HUGE land. I expect most of the properties represented to have one big ride and a smaller flat ride or something to make up their minilands. I didn't include any meet and greets in my list, just bigger attractions

I think we get a big Shrek dark ride and something like Enchanted Airways or the Puss in Boots coaster from Universal Singapore. And in my dreams we get a HTTYD Flyer attraction.

Please Universal, give me a HTTYD Flyer.

Nintendo:
Mario Kart
Yoshi
Donkey Kong Thrill Ride
Donkey Kong Play Area
Mario Play area
Flat ride or two(?)

Monsters:
E-ticket
Walkthrough

Fantastic Beasts:
Second E(?)-ticket

DreamWorks:
2 Shrek Attractions
HTTYD family thrill ride
HTTYD flat ride(?)
Trolls Boat ride
Trolls Play Area
I think that's closer to reality than Blue Sky. I agree with most of it. :thumbsup:

DreamWorks is going to be a HUGE land. I expect most of the properties represented to have one big ride and a smaller flat ride or something to make up their minilands. I didn't include any meet and greets in my list, just bigger attractions

I think we get a big Shrek dark ride and something like Enchanted Airways or the Puss in Boots coaster from Universal Singapore. And in my dreams we get a HTTYD Flyer attraction.

Please Universal, give me a HTTYD Flyer.

I guess the smaller flat rides barely count as a ride in my eyes (what's Storm Force Accelatron, and where is it?), but if it soaks up some bodies, particularly of the smaller variety, that's all hunky dory for me.

EDIT: I apparently don't even know the real name of Storm Force. It is not Acceleration. The more you know...

Nintendo:
Mario Kart
Yoshi
Donkey Kong Thrill Ride
Donkey Kong Play Area
Mario Play area
Flat ride or two(?)

Monsters:
E-ticket
Walkthrough

Fantastic Beasts:
Second E(?)-ticket

DreamWorks:
2 Shrek Attractions
HTTYD family thrill ride
HTTYD flat ride(?)
Trolls Boat ride
Trolls Play Area

Mine

Nintendo:
  1. Mario Kart E-Ticket
  2. Yoshi Omnimover
  3. Donkey Kong Mine-Cart Coaster (same as the old concept, but with added capacity and stability)
  4. Legend of Zelda E-Ticket water-ride
  5. Legend of Zelda puzzle-theater
  6. Play areas dedicated to Mario, Donkey Kong, and Zelda
  7. Bowser Jr mini-attraction
DreamWorks:
  1. HTTYD family thrill-coaster (launched flyer)
  2. Shrek E-Ticket (trackless, similar to RoTR but less thrilling)
  3. Trolls D-Ticket boat ride
  4. Kung Fu Panda E-Ticket and land from Beijing
  5. Two flat rides
  6. HTTYD show
  7. Parade featuring all IP's
  8. Play areas for Shrek, KFP, Croods
Fantastic Beasts:
  1. Ministry of Magic E-Ticket
  2. Newts Briefcase family E-Ticket
  3. Interactive wand displays
  4. Street entertainment
Monsters:
  1. E-Ticket Drop-Tower dark-ride hybrid
  2. Year-round HHN haunted house from Hollywood
Various:
  1. WaterWorld show

Last edited:
Reactions: SkiBum
Oooo my turn

SNW:
Mario Kart
Yoshi
DK coaster
Luigi’s Mansion Shooter
Play areas

DW:
Berk:
- HTTYD Mack Inverted with AAs and obvious screens
- HTTYD stage show/Toothless meet and greet
Far Far Away Land:
-Shrek swamp boat ride
-Shrek Omnimover basic retelling
Trolls:
- Trackless dark ride getting away from the Bergens
-Trolls dance party
KFP
- replica of Beijing

FB:
Indoor coaster through Newts trunk
E-ticket Ministry of Magic ride- likely interactive
Bakery

Classic Monsters
Dark ride through settings of each monster. Dracula, Frankenstein’s monster, creature from black lagoon, phantom, invisible man, mummy

Dracula’s castle walkthrough. Not a year round haunted house, but more of a show.

Hub
Still think a large futuristic travel agency with ports to the worlds. Possible indoor rocket coaster here with sets of each world in the ride as a preview.

Will see flats and other meet and greets also.

The most exciting thing about this thread this morning is the consensus that Shrek is going to be in the park, which would imply that 4D is finally on its way out at USF.

I think we end up with the DreamWorks theater in USF before long. Which is a bummer since it's another stationary show in that area of the park, but is a clear upgrade to Shrek

I think we end up with the DreamWorks theater in USF before long. Which is a bummer since it's another stationary show in that area of the park, but is a clear upgrade to Shrek

I really hope not. The front of the park desperately needs a dark ride.

It also doesn't make a ton of sense to bring in the DreamWorks Theater when you're building a new park with an entire, gigantic DreamWorks area. I'm not saying Universal wouldn't do it, but I think it would be illogical and short-sighted.

Reactions: therock
Of course. Would prefer the theater in the new park honestly due to those properties being there. Just have it as a central piece outside each land.

Reactions: belloq87
I really hope not. The front of the park desperately needs a dark ride.

It also doesn't make a ton of sense to bring in the DreamWorks Theater when you're building a new park with an entire, gigantic DreamWorks area. I'm not saying Universal wouldn't do it, but I think it would be illogical and short-sighted.
Illogical and short sighted. Isn’t that their current motto? I kid, I kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.