Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 520 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant more that the coaster would make a ton of noise for anyone watching the show. Would they cut off the line early? stop the ride while the show is going?

Is there any strong rumour that they are considering a night time lagoon show then? Would seem a bit odd to do that with a lagoon show already running at the other park and the Hogwarts Lights seeming fairly popular.

Yea, IoA has its nighttime show. It's nighttime lights.
When I watched that last time, people were standing around asking if the show was over...Meanwhile a Team Member was yelling with a strained voice for people to move along

Long story short, they need some kind of "thanks for joining us" type announcement after

And IOA needs a lagoon show as well

I doubt they ever do a lagoon show for a few reasons:

1. They just introduced a brand new nighttime lagoon show at USF
2. There is no ideal place for a central viewing area unless you do multiple locations throughout the park
3. With Hulk and this new coaster going out into the lagoon it would have to be careful with pyrotechnics
4. They will probably have some new nighttime show at Park 4

I doubt they ever do a lagoon show for a few reasons:

2. There is no ideal place for a central viewing area unless you do multiple locations throughout the park

If they had people spaced out around the lagoon they would need some sort of way to project media so that everyone could see it. I'm thinking maybe like a big white sphere, and it could be inflatable so that it doesn't ruin sight lines during the day! ;):tease:

Reactions: WAJAS and richjagr
Status
Not open for further replies.