Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Dates are released too - interesting to see Oct. 16 blacked out.
nav-calendar.png

I’m already booked and was planning on October 16th being my first night. Unless the 16th becomes one of those “deluxe nights”, this is extremely disappointing.

If it happens, Oct 16 looks like the best night to do it.

My fingers couldn't be crossed any harder. If the deluxe night doesn't happen, then hopefully they will add that date to the calendar later. That week looks to be a very crowded week based on hotel availability at this point and there would be a lot of disappointed people if there isn't some sort of HHN event on that Wednesday. We'll have to wait and see.

Website has an interesting glitch. When you head to the main HHN site and then select Orlando, a quick flash of the Stranger Things logo occurs. Probably still removing last year's stuff.
It looks like they added the new image on top of last year's video. Here is the video in the background that the Stranger Things logo is from which pops up briefly when you load the website (it can be found in the current website code).
https://uomp4delivery.akamaized.net/HHN-Carousel-8-21-ST-HWN-PGT.mp4