Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 474 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is!

If the queue would indeed be hidden tunnels inside Hogwards, how would that work? The castle is already there at another location, so would the idea be that Hagrid is going to sneak us into the castle through some secret tunnel that leads to the castle? Would make sense, since once inside the queue, it obviously does not matter there is already a castle queue elsewhere. Of course, how would that lead us to the motorbike adventure? So maybe, we are trying to sneak into the castle through a tunnel system and take a wrong turn somewhere?

Also, any idea what the entrance will be like, does it remain where it is? Will it be that same long outer walk to to the interior queue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is!

Great article on your web site and a must read for everyone. Of course, we expect excellent work from you, and you always deliver....I'm thinking if The Great Hall does indeed become part of the queue, that would be an excellent attraction in itself. Hope that happens, and this is probably the best chance of it coming to fruition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of me loves the idea of the Great Hall being part of this preshow/queue, but the other part of me realises this means we'll never see this as a standalone dining location or attraction in itself. Im hopeful, but im reading from this that they're really going to go all out with whatever they plan to do in here.

And as always, Alicia hitting home runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.