Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

The house @Legacy said was shocking keeps coming back to me as a “Scream” house. It was almost a house in 25 but legal stuff happened so it fit as a house that is a “shock to happen” and I don’t remember what channel it was on but there was a Scream tv series, I know the show is nothing like the movie but who knows with HHN clues, so that makes it fit with Legacy’s hint. Could this be a possabilty??

The house @Legacy said was shocking keeps coming back to me as a “Scream” house. It was almost a house in 25 but legal stuff happened so it fit as a house that is a “shock to happen” and I don’t remember what channel it was on but there was a Scream tv series, I know the show is nothing like the movie but who knows with HHN clues, so that makes it fit with Legacy’s hint. Could this be a possabilty??

This one has crossed my mind as well, the show originally aired on MTV but is getting a revamp and will now air on Netflix. I’m not sure about the movie rights though.

I know this is not the time for this but I wonder if they will bother with Terra Queen next year. My thinking based on the way things are going is no. Still can't wait till they get the ST2 reveal out of the way so we can see the rest.

I know this is not the time for this but I wonder if they will bother with Terra Queen next year. My thinking based on the way things are going is no. Still can't wait till they get the ST2 reveal out of the way so we can see the rest.

I could see a house and a zone, just not the full event.

Anyone else less excited for a stranger things season 2 house than the season 1 house last year?

Don't get me wrong I love stranger things and loved the house last year, but season 2 is widely considered to be worse than season 1 in terms of quality.

Anyone else less excited for a stranger things season 2 house than the season 1 house last year?

Don't get me wrong I love stranger things and loved the house last year, but season 2 is widely considered to be worse than season 1 in terms of quality.
I personally feel like season 2 may have more material for a house. It's been a while since I saw it but that seems to be a common opinion but I could be wrong.

Nah. Outside of that one episode it was fine. It also has way more things to use for scares and more places.

My expectations were exceeded by ST last year, so there’s no way they can top it with ST2. It’s what happened to AHS: first house was so surprisingly good, the second didn’t stand a chance.

I admit that while I was a fan of the show, I was lukewarm on the ST house. I feel ST2 has its work cut out for it thanks to S2's material.

Season 2 has a lot more variety in locations than season 1, and a bigger scale. I suspect a return to the labs and school, and visits to the junkyard. The plus is far more of season 2 takes place in the “upside down.” The finale is likely Hopper and Eleven suspended above you as you walk through the pit with a projected Mindflayer. It’s a better ending than the Void.

And, with that, Season 2 is only thing I’m 100% on. I’m about 70% confident on my Clerks and Family Guy clues, but I’m hearing more about red herrings and searches for leaks than I am houses at this point.

Season 2 has a lot more variety in locations than season 1, and a bigger scale. I suspect a return to the labs and school, and visits to the junkyard. The plus is far more of season 2 takes place in the “upside down.” The finale is likely Hopper and Eleven suspended above you as you walk through the pit with a projected Mindflayer. It’s a better ending than the Void.

And, with that, Season 2 is only thing I’m 100% on. I’m about 70% confident on my Clerks and Family Guy clues, but I’m hearing more about red herrings and searches for leaks than I am houses at this point.
So you KNOW that there will be a Stranger Things house?