Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if Daisy and Rosalina will have meet and greets. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad and Yoshi will have meet and greets 100%. Possibly Bowser and Wario could get meet and greets too. I'm not too sure about the other two princesses though as they're not as popular upon the masses.

The Wizarding World doesn't have any meet and greets, so maybe Nintendo won't.

Honestly, I get the vibe that it's not out of the realm of possibility for Nintendo to at-least have Mario + Luigi get some form of M&G's outside of the area.

Inside the area..probably, yeah.

Or do something totally new, Wizarding World has Olivanders for their "meet and greet".

Not to mention, didn't Osaka use live owls for a short period of time? Could be incredibly off-kilter, but I thought that was a thing that happened for Hogsmeade during one period of time.

Honestly, I do think it'd make no sense to not have them around (at the very least, Mario and Luigi). They're already created, and have been used in promo at events and social media.

Reactions: Yabbadabba Doh
Nintendo is going to have character meet and greets. The canceled KidZone plans had a spot for a Peach meet and greet by her castle, Donkey Kong by his ride, and Mario/Luigi/etc in the middle of the first floor courtyard... as an example.

Except for Hollywood, we're getting cardboard cutouts with holes in them so we can stick our head and "become" the characters.

Limited space and all...

Honestly, anything new to USH is a great addition. The park needs it. They really don't have much going for it. On a good day, I can finish everything I want in USH in about three hours.

Yeah I feel like USH is underestimating the power of Nintendo by giving it such a small piece of land. Other than Hogsmeade I don't find the park remotely interesting enough to visit more often. Sure, their HHN are always fun but other than those two things, there's nothing of interest in the park. However the Orlando one has so much more going for it. I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly pissed I was that they embarrassingly went through the Jaws area of the Studio Tour ride when all the animatronics were out and the water was gone. Like I understand, construction is likely to happen but for that to be seen is such an embarrassment for a park that's already pretty disappointing.

I just feel like USH can easily offer so much. I mean, sure, that means getting rid of some stuff to make some new stuff but man I just feel like the park is so boring and not worth the price of a one day. :/

Also, do you mean the Hippogriff ride? Yeah I love the feel of it (it was so smooth riding it) and I understand it being a family-friendly ride but I feel like if I sneezed on that ride, I would miss the whole thing lol. I kinda forget about it whenever I visit Hosmeade.
Well we all know due to the history of USH originally just being studios it was already limited from the start versus USF which was built as a theme park from scratch.

I would like someone to show me where in this rendering that USJ is getting any more rides than just MK? I do not see anything resembling a DK attraction at all. I think this is close to what USH is getting, albeit, a little bit adjusted.

Yoshi is the other attraction for Osaka at the start. But that, is an Omnimover as it seems.

I would like someone to show me where in this rendering that USJ is getting any more rides than just MK? I do not see anything resembling a DK attraction at all. I think this is close to what USH is getting, albeit, a little bit adjusted.
Yoshi is the other attraction for Osaka at the start. But that, is an Omnimover as it seems.
There is an empty expansion plot (that happens to be exactly the right size) where Donkey Kong was to go in the cancelled KidZone version, but otherwise Japan looks exactly like those plans. It will have Mario Kart and Yoshi, plus interactive play areas and more...

The 3D modeled fan art above is not entirely correct, and does not seem to allocate enough space for the Yoshi omnimover ride's entire track layout, which was visible in the following satellite photo:

upload_2018-11-20_17-22-20.png

Here's the same photo with some labels showing where I believe everything is in Japan. Other than a slight tweak for the land's entrance (and of course the missing Donkey Kong,) this all lines up with the old KidZone plans exactly.

japan-with-labels.jpg

That's just a fan rendering. Not to be taken literally, but what could be based on the first two concept art releases.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Gonna save money to just go to Osaka. The whole idea of what USH is and isn't getting is giving me an anxiety lol

But it seems like Osaka isn't getting much more than USH at the outset either. Just perhaps the Yoshi Omni-mover but everything else seems like it will be identical.

Reactions: HPFred