Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Stranger Things is almost over though... I think they want it to end after season 4 so it only has one more season that wouldn't have aired by HHN this year.

Reactions: RevFreako and Darko
Yeah I mentioned in an earlier post that they wanna end the show after either s3 or 4.

Reactions: HHNSK
My guess is ST becomes a permanent attraction following HHN this year.

L gave me a resounding no when I asked that question last year.

I truly hope Stranger Things knows when to end, unlike a certain other paranormal show that's been on nine years too long.

EDIT: Just found out that Supernatural's getting a 15th season. :deadhorse:

Last edited:
My interest is in the tents.

That’s what I assumed you were getting at. As to what the rumour could be that’s anyone’s guess, but only thing I could think is maybe moving walls to change the house layout? Unlikely during operation (given the volume of people), but maybe during the day instead? It’s a logistical headache for sure, but could it be done?

My less exciting idea is this is a way to leave the tents up year round, and may allow them to be used for other purposes over Christmas, etc. Maybe as character meet and greets, and the like.

Reactions: truejonas
If Universal is going to establish a year around haunt in Orlando I highly doubt it would be ST. They are more likely to use one of their more established properties .... like Universal Monsters!

The problem with Stranger Things is that there is no guarantee it will be a big property in ten years let alone in even two or three years.

Remember how big AHS was back at HHN26? The wait times were masssive. That was the house to see, so most folks did the Hello Kitty Stay and Scream. By 27 there were noticeable declines in wait times (although I thought they did an amazing job with the house). In the aftermath of of 27 lots of folks didn’t want to see AHS at another HHN.

I just use AHS as an example because it illustrates how tenuous recent properties are. So, I would anticipate a more established brand that has stood the test of time and something Comcast/Universal owns. Feel free to put me in my place ... just my two cents!

Edit: and that’s a big IF they even establish a year around haunt. Personally, I don’t want to see it. Leave it for HHN. We don’t need Christmas every day of the year.

Reactions: Darko
I’m curious how the development process for Scarezones go compared to houses. They don’t get slick codenames or anything, do they keep that info close to their chests or is it more that they assume no scarezone info is big or interesting enough to leak? Are scarezone plans finalized around the same time as houses?

Reactions: Darko
Yeah I wanna know about the scarezones myself. I wonder if they will experiment a bit with them as well.