Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
“Different park, different crowd” is what I was told in this thread

I...don't entirely agree to that.

GE is going to bring in a lot of people, and with Stranger Things getting a new season, just two months before HHN29 begins; I would think that we would see the crowds want to plan on a trip in Orlando that can get them to experience both GE & ST.

It may not be everyone, but I do think that it shouldn't be ruled out of the window.

GE is going to bring in a lot of people, and with Stranger Things getting a new season, just two months before HHN29 begins; I would think that we would see the crowds want to plan on a trip in Orlando that can get them to experience both GE & ST.

It may not be everyone, but I do think that it shouldn't be ruled out of the window.

I agree.

Mutiple nights. Check.

Stay and scream. Check.

Express. Check.

More time eating pizza fries and drinking beer. Check.

No worries!

I agree with you completely, just relaying what a “big player” of the forum said to me.

Looks like next Tuesday is definitely out for any HHN announcements. They're releasing full details on Hagrid's Motorcycle coaster that day.

Reactions: truejonas
I’m only gonna get two nights in this year. Looks like I’m banking on stay and scream and forking it over for some express passes.

Honestly the preview zone seems like a neccessity unless we want another bottleneck Central Park-esque situation that could end up being even worse due to it being right in front of the big IP house. I’ve never been bothered by them.

Reactions: truejonas
I haven't been bothered by them, but I was mostly curious as too whether they plan on doing them from here on out. I actually liked The Harvest last year.

Can’t really do much in that area. Even a themed scarezone ends up looking stupid because of the Shrek and Minion murals.