Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

World of Color Return

Saw the show twice this trip, fountains look better than the first showing but many are still missing. Interesting note that they were having lighting issues during the show: Mermaid’s exterior lights were fading on and off during the show, Zeypher was on all show, and Incredicoaster’s external lights on the tunnels turned on during Little Mermaid and stayed on all show.

Saw the show twice this trip, fountains look better than the first showing but many are still missing. Interesting note that they were having lighting issues during the show: Mermaid’s exterior lights were fading on and off during the show, Zeypher was on all show, and Incredicoaster’s external lights on the tunnels turned on during Little Mermaid and stayed on all show.

I noticed that watching a video of the show, could actually see them turning on and off lights to try and find the correct ones that wouldn’t go off. Eventually they settled on leaving the incredicoaster tunnel lights on after they got the rest off.

Seems like during the Pixar pier redo some of the new lighting wasn’t integrated properly, or they haven’t had time to program it in yet so they are switching off manually but don’t know what to switch off...

I mean in defense of DCA, you are dealing with the fact that WoC has now been going on for nearly a decade.

Even when they were forced to close for almost an year, it's been running much longer than UOR has for CineCele.

__

I do agree though in that, they should clean it a lot more properly; but there are more factors to consider when you deal with that much space for a show like that within the lagoon.