Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 543 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m assuming the 50mph is a launch which will be quite the burst. Especially on the “bike” portion. Are we drawing straws to decide who gets to be in the side car?

I would guess the 50 mph launch would be the launch into the spike too. Which should give us some nice momentum when we go backwards

I think the bike will look like it could be more thrilling but the sidecar is going to have the best view. Hut, Fluffy, Unicorn, whatever happens when leaving the station. It all happens on the rider's left.

You know what's funny? This coaster should be loud as heck, considering what the ride vehicles are, but it's not. Kinda ironic.

I imagine they will be plenty loud from the riders POV.

I think the bike will look like it could be more thrilling but the sidecar is going to have the best view. Hut, Fluffy, Unicorn, whatever happens when leaving the station. It all happens on the rider's left.

I imagine they will be plenty loud from the riders POV.
That brings up the question of why the side car is on the right? If you drive on the left side shouldn't it be on the left?

Reactions: HPFred
...Now the Shrieking Shack, where’s that at!?

Sorry Alicia. Shrieking Shack would not have fit the locate of the ride. If this ride is to be in and around the Forbidden Forrest, the Shrieking Shack would be out of place geographically (it's down by Hogsmeade).

hogwarts-map-cm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.