Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I am still curious about Killer Klowns. I am 100% certain ST2 is coming, but KK seems almost as certain do to the popularity of the scarezone last year.

Oh I agree to a large extent, but just don't wanna count a chicken before it hatches unless I'm obnoxiously confident.

TrT won SotY back in 2017. KK didn’t win last year. That’s one reason why I’m not 100% on a KK house this year.

TrT won SotY back in 2017. KK didn’t win last year. That’s one reason why I’m not 100% on a KK house this year.
KK didn't do it for me last year. Cool masks and stuff, but I didn't enjoy it enough to the point that I would want to see it as a maze.

Same here. You can imagine the fun we had with Jack in 25.
What is weird is that he didn't find Jack scary. He told it was Jack's style and personality that made him more entertaining. My brothers gf on the other hand found Jack terrifying.

It’s interesting that it’s been expressed that KKfOS was not as popular as Universal had hoped. It seemed to be one of the most popular zones last year, but maybe that’s just because I follow a lot of hardcore fans of the event.

It’s interesting that it’s been expressed that KKfOS was not as popular as Universal had hoped. It seemed to be one of the most popular zones last year, but maybe that’s just because I follow a lot of hardcore fans of the event.
This is common in any fandom. People gravitate to those with similar interests, then tend to forget other interests exist.

I wasn't a huge fan of KKfOS, but to be fair, my only exposure was opening night, and the streets were packed.

To those people who wait patiently in scarezones until the crowds aren't everywhere, kudos to you.

When I walked through KKOS it seemed like people were VERY invested in it... more so than the other zones I feel. A lot of people seemed to not know what it was but were still enamored with the "giant scary clowns"

This is common in any fandom. People gravitate to those with similar interests, then tend to forget other interests exist.
So what's the likelihood KK gets a maze? Seems like it might be more of a maybe than a very likely.