Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle (USH)

Hmmm.....interactive wands during the show would be cool. Not sure at all how that would be integrated or pulled off, but....
(unless they sell those "Toy Wands" with the illuminating tip while in the queue for the show, to "be part of an all-new experience" at Hogwarts)...

Yeah, I see no reason why they wouldn't be able to do FJ during HHN similar to the likes of how they operate the Terror Tram.

When I got wind of Dark Arts being a test; I wonder if USH's initial version..is to see how people react to the darker material in normal operations.

If successful, I wonder if that "full version" that @ush.hacker brought up, may come to light for IOA and USH during the Fall season.
we tried it one year, I believe it was the first or second year of operation. We had little to no attendance during HHN. This is because of the day and night combo tickets though. Most of the HHN crowd would have already gone on the ride and went to the mazes. We were no longer than like a 10 min wait when we were open for HHN.

we tried it one year, I believe it was the first or second year of operation. We had little to no attendance during HHN. This is because of the day and night combo tickets though. Most of the HHN crowd would have already gone on the ride and went to the mazes. We were no longer than like a 10 min wait when we were open for HHN.

If I'm not mistaken (as @Chris Galindo or @Freak could point me in the right direction), that was also done during the first time that Hollywood extended the event to go into November, as a test.

Couple FJ with Dark Arts (albeit, a more intense version) into HHN, and I would honestly argue on what could entail towards crowd levels, as opposed to being quiet about it.

VERSION B!
tenor.gif