Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle (USH)

HarryPotter_PM_B4C9M1_HarryRonHermioneSeeDarkMark_Moment.jpg

Aiello's back in California, presumably for doing dress rehearsals for Dark Arts with the casts and technical crews.

..Also, some testing has surfaced on Instagram; via Theme Park Obsession via one of their stories. If things get posted more publicly, I'll update as much as I can.

What we have not talked about is OPS for FJ during this show. I think the Effects are going to trigger the earthquake sensors on elevators (which happened constantly just from guests jumping inside them) and the fire alarms that are near the roof of the castle ( one time we had to evacuate like 4 times once when they were filming ads) due to a fog machine lol.

What we have not talked about is OPS for FJ during this show. I think the Effects are going to trigger the earthquake sensors on elevators (which happened constantly just from guests jumping inside them) and the fire alarms that are near the roof of the castle ( one time we had to evacuate like 4 times once when they were filming ads) due to a fog machine lol.

I feel if we would've had an issue, we would've known with how they've handled Pyro for shows like Nighttime Lights.

If anything, I'm interested to see how they manage the flow during the show on the streets.

And SeaWorld, which would've beaten both Universal and Disney if it wasn't for this show.

This show's gonna be fun.
People think they wont do the globe in Epcot via drone. We could have multiple parks doing drones at that point. They are going to do the globe. They didn't test that on the hope that universal or sea world would'nt do anything,

I mean, I don't exactly relate large scale sporting events to theme parks, but sure; Jan.

For inside a theme park, it's definitely the first. And outside of the parks, it was at Disney Springs for a holiday event; that was before even Super Bowl of 2017.

Shh, let me have this.

On that segment of the patronas, will there be an image or those lights only shown?? I think an image but just wanna be sure.