Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Theme Park Tube Awards 2019

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Various individuals in the Theme Park Community are joining in, as the inaugural Theme Park Tube Awards hits tonight at 5:00 PM PST.

@Alicia, Defunctland, Disney Dan, Mickey Views, DSNY Newscast, Coaster Studios, and tons more will be presenting all of the various awards nominated tonight; with the show being hosted by Kevin Purjner, Disney Dan, and Rob Plays.

Various individuals in the Theme Park Community are joining in, as the inaugural Theme Park Tube Awards hits tonight at 5:00 PM PST.

@Alicia, Defunctland, Disney Dan, Mickey Views, DSNY Newscast, Coaster Studios, and tons more will be presenting all of the various awards nominated tonight; with the show being hosted by Kevin Purjner, Disney Dan, and Rob Plays.

I’m really proud of my segment. It’s going to be a lot of fun! Plus, I’m a voting member of the academy, yay!

That's fine, I'll present next year

That's fine, I'll present next year
giphy.gif

;)