Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 150 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would love a scream house and I personally loved the Scream MTV series. It just fizzled out and wrote itself into a corner. That first season was great though and I don’t think it gets enough love as an alternate adaptation.

A few pages ago someone mentioned House of 1000 Corpses, is this a real possibility? I think that movie would translate really well into a house.

The guy who leaked Stranger Things also posted “predictions” of House of 1000 Corpses, Leave it 2 Cleaver, & Killer Klowns; all but Killer Klowns were deleted which at least shows there’s a chance HotC is coming

Head of the Family...keeping a straight face on this one is difficult, yes. :bonk:

Yep.

I have yet to notice anyone mention something that is moving up the "Probable" list.

And Blumhouse keeps moving down.
What about Scary Movie. It will just be a matter of which one. This will be a out of nowhere IP. I have not heard this be brought up anytime before. If we do get this it will be a way we might see Ghostface.

Reactions: Kadath
The original 2 Scary Movies would be amazing in real life. The locker room scene and cat fight from 2 alone. It’s owned by Dimension though but if we got Hellraiser it could be a double deal

Not sure how it works with any of the clues but perhaps The Frighteners is a possibility for Dog? Or perhaps House 2 because dogapillar? OR The Monster Squad?

Last edited:
I don’t see Scary Movie happening. It’s far too crude and un-PC for today’s mainstream audiences, let alone Universal.

Remember, this is the company that wouldn’t allow angels versus demons in one of their houses. No way they’re going to allow something like the peep hole scene or Officer Doofy at HHN.