Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disneyland)

It will be. WDW's logistics are already in place. I've talked to multiple people who are making it happen. They're not worried about the DHS's infrastructure the same way Disneyland is. They FIRMLY believe that after Pandora and Toy Story Land's openings, that they'll be able to handle a public opening from the get go.
SW:GE will open with 2 fewer attractions and 10 times the amount of people that Toy Story Land did.

SW:GE will open with 2 fewer attractions and 10 times the amount of people that Toy Story Land did.

Yeahhhhhhhhh DHS will reach capacity long before 10 times the amount of people even step foot in the park..

They're hoping that the phased opening will discourage people from rushing right when it opens. The logistics team literally believe there won't be any issues. I'm not saying they're not gonna have issues, that's just the impression I was given.

Yeahhhhhhhhh DHS will reach capacity long before 10 times the amount of people even step foot in the park..

They're hoping that the phased opening will discourage people from rushing right when it opens. The logistics team literally believe there won't be any issues. I'm not saying they're not gonna have issues, that's just the impression I was given.
Sounds like they're in the 'Denial Stage'. They are in for a rude awakening if that thought process continues.....One attraction & land only...but...They Will (Still) Come.

Excuse my ignorance here but is there anything stopping them going to work and then just getting changed and going into the park?
I mean, no. But i'm pretty sure most people that work in theme parks value their jobs enough to not want to get terminated over something stupid like that. If you're working in a theme park, you probably don't have much better going for you. Not that it's a bad thing, but just how it is.

Disney did this exact same thing for CMs when Pandora opened at DAK so this really shouldn't come as a surprise.

listen i realize it's cool to be a cast member in a theme park , but at the end of my shift I'd likely want to GTFO too.

A very good friend of mine works at a brewery, and doesn't want to drink there after his shift. He doesn't hang out there on the weekends either.

listen i realize it's cool to be a cast member in a theme park , but at the end of my shift I'd likely want to GTFO too.

A very good friend of mine works at a brewery, and doesn't want to drink there after his shift. He doesn't hang out there on the weekends either.
Can confirm this sentiment, at least from a WDW perspective. When you’re around it for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week you don’t want to spend your two days off in the same place.

Can confirm this sentiment, at least from a WDW perspective. When you’re around it for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week you don’t want to spend your two days off in the same place.
Totally agree with you, I hurry up and go also, why I moved out of Bell at Universal was 24/7 around it.
I am sure though even if they probably charge CM's Disney will probably have a few CM views and nights at SWGE, besides from working at parks its always fun to be a crash test dummy after initial ride testing takes place.