Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

:spam:#fakenews
AccurateUnfinishedBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif

You weren't the first one to call out the Universal Monsters happening. :eek:O:
On the site the box between Stranger Things & UCM is listed coming soon, then 3 more empty ones in front of Nightingales.

In case anyone was paying attention to that-I have no idea what it means. 4 more IP’s and 3 originals?

Where exactly, is that? I'm looking on the main site, but the only thing shown on the main page, is Universal Monsters. And then, when clicking to show the various press announcements, none of that 3 empty boxes are there.

Is it for Mobile that I should be looking it in regards to that?

EDIT: Nevermind, as I found this.

Halloween Horror Nights

You weren't the first one to call out the Universal Monsters happening. :eek:O:

Where exactly, is that? I'm looking on the main site, but the only thing shown on the main page, is Universal Monsters. And then, when clicking to show the various press announcements, none of that 3 empty boxes are there.

Is it for Mobile that I should be looking it in regards to that?

EDIT: Nevermind, as I found this.

Halloween Horror Nights

I noticed there’s only one block for entertainment.

I noticed there’s only one block for entertainment.

Noticed that too, and part of me is wondering why they aren't calling it a show directly (As I believe they did in the past few years).

Perhaps they're moving away from using the FFL venue, and potentially using the Lagoon again for something new?

Is AOV returning again this year?

No idea, but following on from @AlexanderMBush above post, I found AOV worked so much better when out on "the streets" - felt more high energy and involved.

But HHN needs the FFL to be used I think now purely as a people-eater, going by last year anyway. So if not AOV, who/what else?

P.s. I would love a horror themed lagoon fountain show!

On the site the box between Stranger Things & UCM is listed coming soon, then 3 more empty ones in front of Nightingales.

In case anyone was paying attention to that-I have no idea what it means. 4 more IP’s and 3 originals?

I was looking at this too, someone mentioned something about a 6/4 split, but if they’re even skipping spaces between houses that are IPs we could still get the 5/5

No idea, but following on from @AlexanderMBush above post, I found AOV worked so much better when out on "the streets" - felt more high energy and involved.

But HHN needs the FFL to be used I think now purely as a people-eater, going by last year anyway. So if not AOV, who/what else?

I would love for a beetlejuice HHN show

No.
Everyone assumed the announcement delay was about a potential house change. That was the incorrect assumption.

The announcement delay was because Orlando didn't have their announcement video ready.

There could still be a potential house issue... but there could not be. It all depends on how things play out.

Well I guess I owe ifrit an apology.

I wish they could use Animal Actors too but I have no idea whether that’d be possible or not.

I was looking at this too, someone mentioned something about a 6/4 split, but if they’re even skipping spaces between houses that are IPs we could still get the 5/5

I was looking at it as if UCM isn’t their second marquee house so they’re saving that space for what they’d deem a bigger IP but I think I’m following what you’re saying.