Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 266 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
@Legacy the guy wrote it as hide and shrieeek i thought it wasnt real at the time but i was wondering if you know if its actually spelled that way or not?
I posted a picture of the list. The list spells it “Hide and Seek.”

They’ve already had a zone called “Hide and Shriek.” Universal tends to avoid reusing names that aren’t connected. I don’t think this house will be called “Hide and Shriek” for that reason.

I posted a picture of the list. The list spells it “Hide and Seek.”

They’ve already had a zone called “Hide and Shriek.” Universal tends to avoid reusing names that aren’t connected. I don’t think this house will be called “Hide and Shriek” for that reason.
Alright that makes sense. The concept of this house has me really excited!

Well then, this took a turn. At least we had most of the houses tossed around before the last one was flat-out mentioned. (I recall the incident in Hollywood's thread years ago happened at the earlier stage which was far worse.)

As usual, nothing is confirmed until it's announced by Uni themselves. Though deep down, I do hope this list is confirmed since for me, this lineup has the potential to be better than last year. While I'll have to wait and see what's actually announced + the details of each house, out of this rumored list there's not one IP nor original concept/theme which I'm unsure of. 28 did have a stacked line-up, however I was unsure of how Stranger Things, H4 and to a extent, HoB vol. 2 would eventually turn out.

Not to mention, if all these rumored houses are confirmed -and- the details sound good, I got a gut feeling this'll be a harder anticipation list to make. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Living Dead Dude
So we at least sort of know all the houses? That was abrupt. Still no word on scarezones though. Hopefully that'll be a slower reveal. As mixed as my feelings on knowing everything are, I have to say that looks like a super fun line-up. I'm excited to learn more about Depths in particular.

Reactions: HHNSK and ChaseTuff
So we at least sort of know all the houses? That was abrupt. Still no word on scarezones though. Hopefully that'll be a slower reveal. As mixed as my feelings on knowing everything are, I have to say that looks like a super fun line-up. I'm excited to learn more about Depths in particular.

We know concepts and...some names it seems. Details and some other things are left a mystery for now.

And honestly, it all gets revealed at some point, it's unfortunate that this year went from "The most mysterious year yet" to "Lol here it is" in no time flat basially.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
We know concepts and...some names it seems. Details and some other things are left a mystery for now.

And honestly, it all gets revealed at some point, it's unfortunate that this year went from "The most mysterious year yet" to "Lol here it is" in no time flat basially.

I'll believe the seven unannounced when they're...well, announced. *Cough* Pumpkinhead *cough*

Are we talking about the last house now, then?

Can someone answer my question regarding which parade the sports car is at? Cause that’s why I wanted to know. I’m trying to figure out the storyline...

I have enough info to piecemeal things together. I just need to bounce it off of people.

Are we talking about the last house now, then?

Can someone answer my question regarding which parade the sports car is at? Cause that’s why I wanted to know. I’m trying to figure out the storyline...

I have enough info to piecemeal things together. I just need to bounce it off of people.

I unfortunately don't have that info, but I can guess, and say I think it's going to the Graveyard.

In my head...I'm seeing what is kinda a house version of the under the radar story that the Twisted Tradition scarezone had last year.

I unfortunately don't have that info, but I can guess, and say I think it's going to the Graveyard.

In my head...I'm seeing what is kinda a house version of the under the radar story that the Twisted Tradition scarezone had last year.

I have many potential storylines for it. I just need to know if the sports cars there to start narrowing it down.

Group of teens partying hard enough to wake the dead.

Bunch of Morphans playing in a graveyard.

Winter’s Night inspired.

The angels have the graveyard.

Woah. I could see that happen, just like how we had Scarecrow The Reaping house and then they used the same costumes for that scarezone last year.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Welp, now that we know the houses, I guess we can move to scarezones. I wonder if Hollywood is actually doing House of 1000 Corpses?

Wow, so it looks like this year got blown wide open in just a few hours. I went to sleep and woke up to a potential line up. The speculation was fun while it lasted though!