Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

TODAY Cafe

I’ve never really watched the Today Show before seeing it in the cafe. I just like to actually hear what I’m staring at on a screen. Since I’m often eating alone at the parks, it was a nice change of pace to have something to watch while enjoying my breakfast. And it was mostly fluff. It was nice. And I’m always working when it’s on normally, so was neat to watch it while out at the park.

If NBC Sports Grill and Brew can show sports for people to enjoy, I see nothing wrong with a little cafe showing a morning show as well.

Avocado Toast rocketed to my favorite breakfast item. I’ve never eaten avocado toast before in my life, but I’ve eaten my fair share of guacamole, and the seasoning/dried herbs in the mash really helped this dish in my mind.

Congratulations Alicia. You’ve now been promoted to basic. Grab a big hat, some booties w/ jeans and head down to Magnolia.
:tease:

I was thinking it would be cool if they did a remix of the best segments of all time, with new introductions filmed to splice them together. IDK if the question of licensing would come up, like with people no longer with the show. Sprinkled in the mix could be segments done in the parks too.

Also for the live broadcast what do they do for commercial breaks, do they play something else instead?

I was thinking it would be cool if they did a remix of the best segments of all time, with new introductions filmed to splice them together. IDK if the question of licensing would come up, like with people no longer with the show. Sprinkled in the mix could be segments done in the parks too.

Also for the live broadcast what do they do for commercial breaks, do they play something else instead?
They seem to play the national feed NBC commercials during the live show. But they do replace the local weather segments with a special one Al Roker did just for Universal.

64119C88-C643-4016-AB89-36782D8CDB6D.jpeg

I’ve never really watched the Today Show before seeing it in the cafe. I just like to actually hear what I’m staring at on a screen. Since I’m often eating alone at the parks, it was a nice change of pace to have something to watch while enjoying my breakfast. And it was mostly fluff. It was nice. And I’m always working when it’s on normally, so was neat to watch it while out at the park.

If NBC Sports Grill and Brew can show sports for people to enjoy, I see nothing wrong with a little cafe showing a morning show as well.

Careful, they are sucking you in and you will never rope drop again. Too busy watching the show...... and you know if you dont want to eat alone and I'm in the parks I'm happy to join you for a meal. Gonna be a lot more often now but mostly afternoons as my girlfriend is working swing.

Last edited: