Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Spider-Man: Far From Home

Actually this holes between Multiverses thing would be one of the few working ideas for how old Steve ended up on that bench.

Actually this holes between Multiverses thing would be one of the few working ideas for how old Steve ended up on that bench.
Except for the fact that even if that does “work”, the Russo’s have stated their intentions with that scene were different.

Except for the fact that even if that does “work”, the Russo’s have stated their intentions with that scene were different.

Sometimes I think they just went on the fly with some stuff and are trying to retroactively come up with ways to explain it. lol

Don’t think that has anything to do with Far From Home. More likely related to spider-man 2099.

D6wJGd7UEAAgxay.jpg:large
D6wG9SyX4AEVV_M.jpg

Ned is going to die, isn't he?

EARLY REACTIONS ARE GREAT!

EDIT: And now there's this:

Early reactions keep teasing major surprises, and there is a multiverse now. And he refuses to answer the question, looks to his friends for help. Could it be??

Last edited:
My favorite marvel movie and that ending holy effing monkey poop. Better than infinity war. Also can I just say that Universal and Disney could pull tons of attraction stuff from this film.

Mysterio illusion attraction using projection mapping that consistently changing would be great.

However I can't believe Mysterio revealed Peter Parker's identity. What a ___________ move.

Last edited:
My favorite marvel movie and that ending holy effing monkey poop. Better than infinity war. Also can I just say that Universal and Disney could pull tons of attraction stuff from this film.

I won't read your spoiler yet as seeing this tomorrow but even more excited now as you say it is so good!

Damn, Im seeing this this afternoon. All I keep hearing is DO NOT BE SPOILED. God I have no idea what to expect now and these next 6 hours cannot go fast enough.

Non-spoilery Spoiler:

First two acts boring, the third act was ok, tho cliched Marvel at this point. But the final three minutes and the first stinger fell like they are from the opening of a Spidey movie I'd have preferred to watch today. Was so good, only to just turn out to be a tease.

Heavy Spoiler Thoughts

"The Blip" creates way too many plot holes for the couple jokes it gives. E.g. why is the 21 y.o. still in high school? And are there no stat rape laws anymore?

Not a fan of basically turning Peter Parker into teen Bruce Wayne/Tony Stark. Spider-Man shouldn't need a nanotech suit or Happy-as-Alfred to show up with a private jet. It defeats the essence of his character.

Sam Jackson and Jake Gyllenhal being very good actors with natural American accents just makes Tom Holland seem all the more out of his element. Much like Capt. Marvel, Fury and the villain save this movie.

Reading a lot into it, but almost like this movie throwing shade at Into the Spider-Verse. First Peter explains a multiverse is impossible, later Beck dismisses the idea as a silly sci fi story. Felt a bit like "don't expect Spider-Ham and Noir Spiderman in the MCU!"

IMO, I think the film is good. I see why they had it somewhat end the saga, and that I do love the performances.

I think the story could've been a bit more..honed to be in the scale it was seeming wanting to be, but Mysterio was a fun villain. Although compared to him and Vulture, V's actually got it over Quinton IMO.

Also can I just say that Universal and Disney could pull tons of attraction stuff from this film.

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Universal can do anything with this film in their parks. They can't use any MCU characters in their theme parks. They can use the comic versions obviously but nothing that resembles the current film versions.

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Universal can do anything with this film in their parks. They can't use any MCU characters in their theme parks. They can use the comic versions obviously but nothing that resembles the current film versions.

A lot of this film regarding Mysterio were pulled from the comic books and I think there are multiple workarounds as well.