Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

TODAY Cafe

This site with all it's information sometimes does strange things to my mind.
Now I'm wondering if Al Roker will poop his pants during the opening and how to get my hands on Avocado toast in the Netherlands.

Is there a menu listed anywhere yet? Also a little off topic and point me to the right thread if it exists but seeing that cappuccino had me wondering:

Does anybody have a place they go to in the parks (or city walk :/) for good coffee that isn’t Starbucks??

My girlfriend and I were talking about how crazy it is that there isn’t a universal themed coffee shop in the parks like there is for donuts and milkshakes and the like. I think the potential for a great coffee place is there if they ever wanted it.

Is there a menu listed anywhere yet? Also a little off topic and point me to the right thread if it exists but seeing that cappuccino had me wondering:

Does anybody have a place they go to in the parks (or city walk :/) for good coffee that isn’t Starbucks??

My girlfriend and I were talking about how crazy it is that there isn’t a universal themed coffee shop in the parks like there is for donuts and milkshakes and the like. I think the potential for a great coffee place is there if they ever wanted it.
Breakfast:
IMG_7199.jpg

Lunch:
IMG_7458.jpg

Misc/Drinks:
DSC01261.jpg