Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Post Your Pictures

HHN last year..

24g7y1u.jpg

I'm normally the one behind the camera. So I don't tend to take/have photos of my self. Don't let the pic fool you, I'm really am nice in person.

ca11efc5-c8a7-4b5f-827d-b65ff1f9160a_zps3bb794e7.jpg

I'm normally the one behind the camera. So I don't tend to take/have photos of my self. Don't let the pic fool you, I'm really am nice in person.

ca11efc5-c8a7-4b5f-827d-b65ff1f9160a_zps3bb794e7.jpg

Crazy psycho looking killer guyyyyyy :lol:

I took a wonderful picture this Friday at the Kissimmee Vigil in old town. Please go to my page at Hector L Solano Dr to see the wonderful picture of the end of this event. I'm so sorry that I'm not able to show it to you here but for some reason it says it's to large to post. If you believe in angels you most see this beautiful picture I took.

How do I post photos on here it says I have to have image url

Usually, how I do it is by uploading the images to a site like Imgur; upload the image files, and then directly copy the image (as opposed to the url, sue me) and paste on the forum sites.

Now that doesn't work all the time (and sometimes, I even use Snapping Tool just for simplicity on some occasions); but that's how I do it.

I saw this thread come up in the New Posts feed feature the other day and realized my earliest photos here were from *a decade ago* now.

Just saw this thread, figured-- why not?

This one was taken towards the end of 2009.
attachment.php

This one was taken a few days ago in class. The face was because I did not want my friend to take a picture. She obliged. Posting this one so you guys can see my hair in its current state, even though I hate how I came out in the photo itself.
tumblr_kzibmczLOB1qzy0wko1_500.jpg

tumblr_kznc44XzD31qzz4hko1_400.png

So I got stuck in a washing machine the other day...

I thought it'd be fun to post a little "where they are now" update:

hdj0K36.jpg

StefXzB.jpg

I joined this forum while I was in middle school down in Miami, and now I'm twenty-four and live in Boston. It'll break my brain if I think about it too much.