Post Your Pictures | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

Post Your Pictures

violarum

Premium Member
Oct 5, 2009
Hogsmeade

Of all the wonderful Orlandonean places to be, this happened to be taken in a local Steak 'n' Shake. Sometimes I look presentable to the human race.
:kingkong:

Voidfish

Rookie
Jan 25, 2009
Somerville, MA
These are from my most recent trip to Orlando for the annual Florida Scholastic Press Association conference in May; my newspaper family and I went to MK on the last day.

I'm the girl in the front; props to anyone who can name what my friend and I are doing:

Right after Splash; Tiggers and Poohs give the best hugs, apparently:

And then these two are from last April, but I only recently found them, so. It was my "first" time at WWoHP (counting my upcoming trip this summer as my actual first) and my first time front-row on the Hulk, and Gustavo (violarum) was there for both :)

Reactions: Felipe

Hockeyman55

Premium Member
Aug 19, 2009
Palm Beach Gardens
Reactions: HTH9

Brervixen

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2012
Wirral, UK.
Hi, I'm new here, what a better way to jump into the forum than with posting a pic of myself hamming it up dressed up as Marilyn Monroe:

:)