Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Hagrid's Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Weird since storms are passing and none behind them on radar
Likely out of an abundance of caution. They're certainly gonna put it's through it's paces after the rain passes. Can't imagine they'd give it that much downtime before grand opening.

Probably not with guests on it though.

Weird since storms are passing and none behind them on radar

Yeah, I was wondering the same. It shows no rain or storms for the rest of the evening, and the park closes at 9pm. I would think that by 5pm or 6pm they'd be good to go. Maybe it's not all on weather and they're doing some final tinkering, so it's as smooth as possible tomorrow?

TPR has a mixed review on the attraction. Loved some elements, still bitter about a top 10 coaster being removed for this. He mentioned that the inside drop track portion, the first chunk of it looks unfinished, you can look around and see you're inside a warehouse.

Anyone else notice this?

TPR has a mixed review on the attraction. Loved some elements, still bitter about a top 10 coaster being removed for this. He mentioned that the inside drop track portion, the first chunk of it looks unfinished, you can look around and see you're inside a warehouse.

Anyone else notice this?

Sounds like sour grapes.

The warehouse bit is a bit of an exaggeration. Yes, you can see there is a roof and the trees do not have tops - but I wouldn't call it "unfinished".

Anyone else notice this?

Apparently a certain Mr. Alvey wasn't allowed to film on the attraction which lost him YT revenue. So I can imagine there's some bitterness.

Anyone else notice this?
Either of the Dueling Dragon's experiences were not Top 10 coasters, those are an hour and a half away

Yeah in what world was Dueling Dragons ever a "top 10 coaster"? Top 10 in Florida, maybe. Anyone complaining about the loss of Dueling Dragons when THIS is what we got as a replacement is on some serious nostalgia powder that is dangerous when snorted.
It had a gimmick that people liked, Montu is better than both combined

Also, TPR rides so many coasters around the world, I often wonder how jaded they have become