Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

All due respect to the social media team (I doubt they get paid that much after all), but I don't think they're exactly the brains of the operation.
In most organizations, the social media team is given the flexibility to find their own voice (within the limits of the corporate branding/vision) and engage as appropriate.

The social media team is the brains behind this operation. It's also only about three people.
Keep in mind these are the folks who effectively went rogue and did the "Jack's Maniacs" campaign that was completely separate from anything A&D was working on. They may well be reaching.
This is a fair argument.

In most organizations, the social media team is given the flexibility to find their own voice (within the limits of the corporate branding/vision) and engage as appropriate.

The social media team is the brains behind this operation. It's also only about three people.

This is a fair argument.

I phrased what I meant wrong. I was more going along with what Fallow meant. They may be the brains of the operation, but they don't necessarily make the smartest decisions at times.

is there wresing fan here becuase bray wyatt debuted a new video today and in the new videothing got creepy and towrds the end of submiall mesages were showing and in them they showed a mental instuite that allmopst look like shadybrook

is there wresing fan here becuase bray wyatt debuted a new video today and in the new videothing got creepy and towrds the end of submiall mesages were showing and in them they showed a mental instuite that allmopst look like shadybrook

Bray is the best thing WWE has going right now. Plus, for the horror community, the mask and all the vignettes are done with members of Tom Savini's team.

Pink Floyd’s The Wall should be next in line for HHN music house. Or 2018 Suspiria with that great Thom Yorke soundtrack. I don’t like the idea of curating a house to music; would rather have a disturbing film with/based on great music.

I was more thinking scare zones. Never been huge on music mazes.

By the way, Anarch-ade sounds cool. I am really curious to see what it turns out to be. Maybe one of those preview zones with arcade machines having the logo of each house on their screens. So maybe like 5 arcade cabinets?