Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hey all!

Aug 7, 2018
Hey guys! Ive been posting here a decent amount lately, but wanted to introduce myself! My names Mikey, I'm 21 from just outside of Portland Maine. Not too much to speak of for theme parks in my area. Six Flags New England is fun once a year for the coasters, but is nearly 3 hours away from me. Local parks are fun but my love and passion has always been for and in Orlando.

I currently am a server in Portland, and would love to serve down in Orlando. I love serving to be honest, you get to meet a lot of people, its fast paced but not too stressful, and when Im out of work I don't need to worry about it :). Currently, I'm tentatively planning a Universal Orlando trip for this fall/January. Haven't been since pre Volcano Bay, so theres a lot at the resort I have yet to see.

I also, within the year, want to move to Orlando! I figured with Universal doubling the size of their resort, Disney expansions, theres just so much job opportunity right now as these two resorts kinda go head to head in what feels like the golden age for theme parks. Im not sure exactly where to look in/around Orlando, but I plan to begin my search very soon. I need a fresh start, new friends, new location, new lifestyle, and Orlando seems perfect for all that. Cant wait to continue to discuss all things Orlando and theme parks with y'all!

Hey guys! Ive been posting here a decent amount lately, but wanted to introduce myself! My names Mikey, I'm 21 from just outside of Portland Maine. Not too much to speak of for theme parks in my area. Six Flags New England is fun once a year for the coasters, but is nearly 3 hours away from me. Local parks are fun but my love and passion has always been for and in Orlando.

I currently am a server in Portland, and would love to serve down in Orlando. I love serving to be honest, you get to meet a lot of people, its fast paced but not too stressful, and when Im out of work I don't need to worry about it :). Currently, I'm tentatively planning a Universal Orlando trip for this fall/January. Haven't been since pre Volcano Bay, so theres a lot at the resort I have yet to see.

I also, within the year, want to move to Orlando! I figured with Universal doubling the size of their resort, Disney expansions, theres just so much job opportunity right now as these two resorts kinda go head to head in what feels like the golden age for theme parks. Im not sure exactly where to look in/around Orlando, but I plan to begin my search very soon. I need a fresh start, new friends, new location, new lifestyle, and Orlando seems perfect for all that. Cant wait to continue to discuss all things Orlando and theme parks with y'all!

Welcome! I grew up in Kittery, and spent most of the last decade and a half living in Portland and Westbrook before moving to Orlando last spring.