Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 536 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So

Nintendo:pokemon, DK, Mario, (No word of Zelda but I'm gonna guess since She-Ra is in LC yes its going to this park)
Dreamworks: HTTYD and i'm getting 78% confident Trolls because all the ancillary activities from Trolls has been making Dreamworks bank
Wizarding World: FB maybe Paris
Universal Classic Monsters:

But now I have to wonder with things moving over has the layout previously displayed change or has it evolved even more.
So one M&G means it’s taking over the whole land?

Tell that to Scooby-Doo and Shaggy.
It's cute you think something is going to go into KidZone :lol:
So it’ll forever stink and fade into obscurity.

Now THAT I could get behind. Maybe as a part of Monster land to give it one thing more family friendly.
Sometimes a M&G is just a M&G. I’m sure the IP is being explored, but it will take a lot for it to get a green light on some form of attraction.
Not to mention getting a whole land to itself. I’m sure She-Ra has its fans that’ll show up but likely not much more than just having something that’s part of an overall DreamWorks area would call for. Even then I would call into question giving it something large over one of their movie franchises.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andysol
Not to mention getting a whole land to itself. I’m sure She-Ra has its fans that’ll show up but likely not much more than just having something that’s part of an overall DreamWorks area would call for. Even then I would call into question giving it something large over one of their movie franchises.

Could be something to actually get people into the Sindbad theater tho

Could be something to actually get people into the Sindbad theater tho
yes, especially since they should be able to use the theater with just minor scene modifications. After all, they did spend all that money a few years back fixing some of the rotting infrastructure. Maybe get some return on investment besides accommodating larger crowds.

Universal/Comcast isn't going to spend $ to "make use of the space". This is it likely until they tear it down.

I think people are going to be surprised what Comcast is willing to spend money on in the coming years.

FWIW I have no idea if anything more than the meet and greet will come of this, but don't be surprised to see a lot of stopgap things coming to old locations in the future.

I think people are going to be surprised what Comcast is willing to spend money on in the coming years.

FWIW I have no idea if anything more than the meet and greet will come of this, but don't be surprised to see a lot of stopgap things coming to old locations in the future.

Could be true, I think my feeling is that with a new park coming up, plus JP Coaster, and other projects we are unaware of, I don't see little things being changed too much with their focus being in so many different directions. If they were going to add little things to keep up with the park/park demand than something would've been thrown into the Toon Lagoon Theatre by now. Just my two cents. If they really cared about these "smaller" items than I think some things could've been done already that are clear as day.

Oh yeah almost forgot, Mario and Pokémon in the same park are going to make things incredibly lopsided. Those two things are absolutely huge and would’ve better served as separate draws. If something just had to be paired with one of these it should’ve been Zelda. Now if all three are in the new park there’s almost no incentive for an uber Nintendo fan to ever leave that one park. Sure there’s a good chance there’s crossover with Harry Potter but if they’re there mostly for Nintendo why not save money with a one park pass?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.