Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 534 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like the plan now is for universal is to wait on how Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge does at both Florida and California that will determine if they want to release a ton of announcements for the future including the new park.

How many different ways are you going to come up with to ask when they will announce the new park? They’re going to announce things when they’re ready to.

I answered this same question from him last Thursday.

2021?! Construction will be in full swing and permits will have revealed everything about the park by then! They're crazy if they're going to sit there and pretend nothing is happening on that land for two more years. :lol:

2021?! Construction will be in full swing and permits will have revealed everything about the park by then! They're crazy if they're going to sit there and pretend nothing is happening on that land for two more years. :lol:
How would that be different from any of their other projects they don’t announce until it’s painfully clear what they’re building?

So... With B&M trademarking their new Surf Coaster, I'm going to call it now--BotW inspired shield surfing coaster coming to Zelda area in 20-whenever :lol::lol::lol:
giphy.gif

:dance::bolt:

Man, it's been so long since we had any rumors about this thing. Kinda depressing.

Also, is it likely that vertical construction would have started already by this time next year?

EDIT: So, I'm back in that theme-park mood that I sometimes find myself in, and I decided to reread some of TPU's articles to look for info that hasn't been brought up on here. Maybe I'm just picking things out because of boredom, but he brings up (in multiple articles, I might add) that SNW is "full-scope" and has many unique attractions that aren't going to be in the other versions of SNW. DK is obviously one of them, but it makes me wonder if that Smash Bros. attraction might actually happen.

Last edited:
Man, it's been so long since we had any rumors about this thing. Kinda depressing.

The reality of the situation is we kind of know most of what’s gonna make up the park ATM. Until the nitty gritty details start leaking, which realistically won’t happen until later in the process, we’re just kind of waiting for construction.

The reality of the situation is we kind of know most of what’s gonna make up the park ATM. Until the nitty gritty details start leaking, which realistically won’t happen until later in the process, we’re just kind of waiting for construction.

Still, it would be nice to have a piece of concept art or two, or permits. Those things will probably happen sooner or later, but it sucks to wait.

EDIT: So, I'm back in that theme-park mood that I sometimes find myself in, and I decided to reread some of TPU's articles to look for info that hasn't been brought up on here. Maybe I'm just picking things out because of boredom, but he brings up (in multiple articles, I might add) that SNW is "full-scope" and has many unique attractions that aren't going to be in the other versions of SNW. DK is obviously one of them, but it makes me wonder if that Smash Bros. attraction might actually happen.

Poke. Mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.