Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

You joke, but Arachnoquake is a very real film, and yes, it is just as horrible as you can imagine...

I also would love to see a giant pest house some day, though! Spiders, millipedes, the works
Welp, I'm adding Giant Pest House to the list of mazes I want. I will put that in the "maybe" category. And of course I have Evil Ed in the "will never happen" category.

Seriously, if Universal wants me to literally jump out of my skin they'd do like an a arachnophobia themed house. I swear if something had jumped out at me in the Miss Muffet room in last year's Scary Tales, I may not have left the house with clean underwear.
That conga line made that Miss Muffet room super uncomfortable for me. I loved it.

No joke, seriously wanted to scream "move your ass!"

Seriously, if Universal wants me to literally jump out of my skin they'd do like an a arachnophobia themed house. I swear if something had jumped out at me in the Miss Muffet room in last year's Scary Tales, I may not have left the house with clean underwear.

I would've had strobes flash to reveal little spiders hanging from the ceiling, go dark, and then have air blasts. Then at the end of the hallway, have a spider costume similar to the "crawl" effect from Winter's Night, with the front two arms actually being the scare actor's arms.

OptimalCourageousHerald-size_restricted.gif

So does anyone know whether the casting calls for the combat performance is for the Viking scarezone or the show this year?