Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

Ya mean question here will be the timeline. I kinda wonder if they're waiting on the next FB movie to see how its box office does. Although, the "Wizarding World" brand for them has certainly worked, just look at this new park lol. Would be really smart on their end if its Potter and not FB, although id so gladly welcome both.

So anyone going to take a guess on how long before Nintendo lets it out of the bag that this is where SNW is going in Orlando? I imagine they’ll want the info out there soon-ish and not wait long.

I do not believe that giant coaster is related to any of the lands. It connects directly to the hub. It is its own land (Andy's 5th land).
Yes. The Hub area/land/World may well be the largest of the areas/lands/worlds, and with the most attractions. It will be interesting to see what it's name and theme are. This is no ordinary entrance. Heck, it may well have more attractions/shows/rides/etc. than any the other outlying areas/lands/worlds.

Am I the only person somewhat dissapointed that SNW at the upcoming 4th park would have ONLY Mario-related things? Unless it's part of phase 1, then it's a bit worrisome.