Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So the recurring theme is..

If there be rain, expect there to be pain.
If it be mellow, hop aboard fine fellow!

So most days in Orlando you're gonna get both :lol: But seriously thanks to all who have shared their experiences, makes for better planning next month for me.
Good one....:thumbsup::lol:...funny, but sooooo true...definitely memorable

Reactions: Jeepers Reaper
Yesterday was a pretty decent day for Hagrid. My friend and I were able to ride it twice. First time, we got in line around 1pm with a posted 180 minute wait and we were on the ride in roughly 50 minutes including boarding the bikes and then being removed for a technical delay. We went back later on around 5 and the ride was closed for a "brief delay" which really meant it didn't reopen until around 7:00. We were fortunate to have gotten in line before the capacity cutoff, and got to ride again with roughly an hour wait on a posted 180 minute wait when we entered.

All in all, it seems to be stabilising in terms of reliability. I'm wondering how much of that has to do with the ride being basically devoid of any fog effects now.

How do the lockers work if you are stuck in line for hours? Are they timed so that after so many hours there is a fee to open them? I think FJ lockers worked like that...?

Universal needs to improve the reliability on this ride. That being said two of the three Intamin rides at CP are experiencing issues today.

Top Thrill dragster has been down since Aug 8th as they're supposedly waiting for a part to be delivered from Intamin.

What else was down today?

Going to CP next week and I'm bummed by THD (praying for a miracle it reopens). But if two main rides are down I'm gonna be p*ssed

Top Thrill dragster has been down since Aug 8th as they're supposedly waiting for a part to be delivered from Intamin.

What else was down today?

Going to CP next week and I'm bummed by THD (praying for a miracle it reopens). But if two main rides are down I'm gonna be p*ssed

Maverick had a delayed opening.

Rode it Tuesday and fog effects were there. Great ride by the way. My son said it's the best ride he has ever ridden, I agree! Unrelated comment. I was with friends on Citywalk a few days ago. They all thought Universal was part of Disney! They honestly though Disney owned Universal. I think many people still view Universal as just another Disney theme park.

7:40 arrival and no one in middle turnstiles, first in line.

8A9DCE7A-62A7-49CC-8228-B2DF81B6F624.jpeg

6D9F88EF-3887-4BD7-B201-36F5D5E966B3.jpeg

8:20 scanned our passes but no one allowed in yet

8:30 gates open, no running allowed but people are running

8:32 held at Seuss

0C8DDCEA-A807-4A5F-9F16-940F7E84C81C.jpeg

0D4D687C-CA1B-48EA-8E27-84EFA70E1EB5.jpeg

8:49 TM about to start *walking* us from Seuss to hagride

100F41BC-B95F-4E6F-9F75-6DB4D7F0B466.jpeg

9:11 in the bike roof room, trains were cycling on the way in and people are loading. Don’t bring a backpack

Last edited:
7:40 arrival and no one in middle turnstiles, first in line.

View attachment 10693

View attachment 10692

8:20 scanned our passes but no one allowed in yet

8:30 gates open, no running allowed but people are running

8:32 held at Seuss

View attachment 10695

View attachment 10694

8:49 TM about to start *walking* us from Seuss to hagride

View attachment 10696

9:11 in the bike roof room, trains were cycling on the way in and people are loading. Don’t bring a backpack
What time did you stop for a beer?.....:cheers::lol:....soooo, by the lack of a crowd, the ride isn't popular anymore ;).....Hell, people must really love this ride.

Reactions: Junebug and Joel
Off at 9:25, HOLY CRAP THAT WAS EVEN BETTER THAN I COULD EVER HAVE IMAGINED!! So intense!!!!

Did someone actually bring a backpack?

Unfortunately, me. I have my a7riii with me to provide pictures for you all :) but it caused us to lose about the same number of people that were already in front of us, to go ahead of us while we waited.

What time did you stop for a beer?.....:cheers::lol:....soooo, by the lack of a crowd, the ride isn't popular anymore ;).....Hell, people must really love this ride.

Right on schedule

D2F6E88E-4585-4B86-822C-F4DD79448AF6.jpeg