Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

That’s actually a good idea. Universal should release them after the event ends.

I doubt they would do it for free, but i bet people would pay a snall fee for it.
Or maybe make it like a free tiny trailer for VR of the most popular houses.

I bet that would bring more people in. Imagine if you could show your friends and family exactly what hhn looks like. Not just a youtube media video,
But show them a 360 experience of the houses. I bet that would convince more people to come lol

We need a VR horror nights experience of the houses lol.
I would definitely love to see that! Then I could share the experience with friends and family that couldn't make it.

I've impressed myself this year...heading there tonight and have stayed clear of all spoilers/videos for the first time! :lol:

I still have til Oct 18th to avoid all that!

Im from Brazil and Im planning to do the scare actor dining. So If I purchase the scare actor experience in https://www.universalorlando.com all i have to do is go to the monster cafe 15 minutes before to check-in? or do I need to call them in the phone to confirm reservation?

Someone else said you meet by Blue Man Group and then they walk you all over at your assigned time. I've never done it.

Im from Brazil and Im planning to do the scare actor dining. So If I purchase the scare actor experience in https://www.universalorlando.com all i have to do is go to the monster cafe 15 minutes before to check-in? or do I need to call them in the phone to confirm reservation?

Yes, after you book you will need to call them with your booking number to confirm the booking and select a time slot. 5pm is recommended, because I believe you can get into a house early if you are finished eating by the time the event starts.