Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN ‘19: Holidayz in Hell

Oof, sounds like a short maze

We've been over this before... even without the Courtyard, you're getting something approaching ten scenes. Here's the Monster scene breakdown from that point:

1) Burnt Castle
2) Film Vault
3) Invisible Man
4) Phantom Lair
5) Sewer Tunnels
6) Dracula Transformation/Wolf Attack
7) Blood Feast
8) Collection Room
9) Stained Glass/Igor
10) Frankenstein Lab
11) Final Scare Hallways

Plus a connecting scare zone. It'll be fine.

We've been over this before... even without the Courtyard, you're getting something approaching ten scenes. Here's the Monster scene breakdown from that point:

1) Burnt Castle
2) Film Vault
3) Invisible Man
4) Phantom Lair
5) Sewer Tunnels
6) Dracula Transformation/Wolf Attack
7) Blood Feast
8) Collection Room
9) Stained Glass/Igor
10) Frankenstein Lab
11) Final Scare Hallways

Plus a connecting scare zone. It'll be fine.
To add on we will go to Blumhouse 1. Which was

1) Bedroom Scene
2) Dorm Room Hallways
3) 2nd Bedroom
4) Tunnel Scene
5) Tunnel Hallways (Black Walls but very long)
6) HDD Final Scene
7) Black Wall
8) Intro Hallway for Sinister
9) Family Scene
10) Projector Scene
11) Church Entrance Facade
12) Church hallways (Again very long)
13) Black Hallway
14) Rat Church Scene
15) Purge Finale Black Walls

Mostly hallways but Holidayz can definitely fit a lot and not be short at all.

Found the PNG logo for Holidayz, as I went through the site's source code..

ychuvo9.png

There’s a picture floating round on IG of the full facade, it’s an actual printed picture not behind the wall.

I won’t post because no idea where it’s actually come from.

There’s a picture floating round on IG of the full facade, it’s an actual printed picture not behind the wall.

I won’t post because no idea where it’s actually come from.

I think it's fine, I saw it during the Midsummer presentation. It's the one with the hands toasting at the bottom right?

I don't remember the fairy cave being discussed. Can someone refresh my memory?
It was mentioned as a section back at monsterpalooza for the St Patrick's day section but seemingly didn't appear, a creepy new years baby effect, the leprechaun pouring gold on someones head, and a non-clarified christmas tree related scare were all also mentioned but seemingly didnt make it.

It was mentioned as a section back at monsterpalooza for the St Patrick's day section but seemingly didn't appear, a creepy new years baby effect, the leprechaun pouring gold on someones head, and a non-clarified christmas tree related scare were all also mentioned but seemingly didnt make it.

Got it. Going down the line:

--Guessing the tunnel with 2 Leprechauns was meant to be fairy cave.
--Baby New Year was present on Employee Preview and sat on the crib with padding next to the Nurse. It was a half-body gag with little feet/crotch that wiggled, with the performers hands going into the legs. The role, to my understanding, has been cut permanently due to issues.
--This was definitely planned and evidence of it remains in the house: the audio cue inside the home goes "If it's gold you want, it's gold you'll get!" ...but the Leprechaun just appears from behind a door.
--I'm not quite sure where the tree scare would've gone given that room is quite small... but there was something planned at one point, just don't know what quite it was or when it got snipped.

Got it. Going down the line:

--Guessing the tunnel with 2 Leprechauns was meant to be fairy cave.
--Baby New Year was present on Employee Preview and sat on the crib with padding next to the Nurse. It was a half-body gag with little feet/crotch that wiggled, with the performers hands going into the legs. The role, to my understanding, has been cut permanently due to issues.
--This was definitely planned and evidence of it remains in the house: the audio cue inside the home goes "If it's gold you want, it's gold you'll get!" ...but the Leprechaun just appears from behind a door.
--I'm not quite sure where the tree scare would've gone given that room is quite small... but there was something planned at one point, just don't know what quite it was or when it got snipped.
Had no idea baby new year was there on employee preview, though I did notice the empty crib, and in terms of the tree theres a second curtain in that room that theoretically could have been used for that character, but I have a feeling the concept was cut before construction began.