Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

I'm sure I'll enjoy the M&M shorts more than anything that was there before. Plus it's always nice to have some AC to get away from the Florida heat & humidity. Always nice to see something added, even if it's just a B ticket.

They’re attempting to add an “attraction” since Rise and Railway are delayed I’m sure.

How much you wanna bet the “show” is just what they assembled for the Runaway Railway queue video.

I haven't been following too closely. How delayed is Railway expected to be?

I haven't been following too closely. How delayed is Railway expected to be?
Spring next year, but originally was supposed to open this year. I think moving up the opening of Galaxy's Edge had everything to do with that though. Unlike Rise, which apparently genuinely ran into issues. Now they're just spreading out the openings I guess.

I think M&M looks fantastic to be honest. DHS going to be my favorite park after it opens if it delivers honestly. They’ll have a great ride lineup

I think M&M looks fantastic to be honest. DHS going to be my favorite park after it opens if it delivers honestly. They’ll have a great ride lineup
I've always thought a true high caliber Mickey Mouse and friends land with E and D ticket attractions, not the cheap houses that they had in Mickey's Birth Day Party area, would be a terrific guest draw. I've never understood why that hasn't happened. This ride is the closest thing to that.

I've always thought a true high caliber Mickey Mouse and friends land with E and D ticket attractions, not the cheap houses that they had in Mickey's Birth Day Party area, would be a terrific guest draw. I've never understood why that hasn't happened. This ride is the closest thing to that.

Agreed completely. I mean it’s literally the mouse. The entire reason why people visit these parks in the first place. My expectations are pretty high honestly, you can’t screw up your mascots big e ticket attraction.

I am personally waiting until it opens to get another AP

Seems like a lot of people are re considering their APs or at least going down a price level or two

I’m a little surprised they aren’t turning the theater into a Disney+ preview center.

I was completely convinced that both resorts would get a Disney+ theater or preview center or something. Iger has specifically said that the parks would be used to help market Disney+

I’m a little surprised they aren’t turning the theater into a Disney+ preview center.

I was completely convinced that both resorts would get a Disney+ theater or preview center or something. Iger has specifically said that the parks would be used to help market Disney+
There’s already billboards up for it at DHS parking lot at least.

I also enjoyed the "Pixar Film Festival" or whatever it was. If this is similar, its a nice small thing to do on Vacation and get the Disney feel going a bit more, plus, AC!