Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, the Frankie's Castle info is out in the wild now, tweeted and shared among the normies.

I think it'd be great for the whole land to be Frankenstein Village. When I think of Universal Classic Monsters I do think of him first. I remember getting my photo taken with Frankie at Universal Studios Florida in 1990 even!

Plus, as others have said, with the popularity of things like Hotel Transylvania from Sony Animation, I can see them wanting to differentiate themselves, while also leaning into the one property they really shaped the face of the most out of all the monsters (literally).

Sorry, the Frankie's Castle info is out in the wild now, tweeted and shared among the normies.

I think it'd be great for the whole land to be Frankenstein Village. When I think of Universal Classic Monsters I do think of him first. I remember getting my photo taken with Frankie at Universal Studios Florida in 1990 even!

Plus, as others have said, with the popularity of things like Hotel Transylvania from Sony Animation, I can see them wanting to differentiate themselves, while also leaning into the one property they really shaped the face of the most out of all the monsters (literally).
Okay but is it Frankie’s or Frankie’s daughter/granddaughter hahaha. Either way, Frankenstein’s village sounds perfect for me.

I haven’t watched all the films and it’s a little unclear by the comments. Was the castle destroyed in the films? If so do we expect it to be rubble? It looked beautiful not destroyed in the picture I saw

Okay but is it Frankie’s or Frankie’s daughter/granddaughter hahaha. Either way, Frankenstein’s village sounds perfect for me.
The character that is the host of an attraction is kind of inconsequential to me. I always thought a caretaker of an old castle that accidentally awakens the monsters could be a neat framing device, but, Haunted Mansion already has a caretaker, so I get it.

No one cares that the least known Weasley brother and a goblin we've never heard of hosts Gringotts.

As long as the framing device means they eventually get to the part where we get to see all the monsters on a fast-paced technologically advanced dark ride, I don't care what great niece or second cousin is the host.

I think you all are forgetting Ygor exists and easily plays the host due to his connection with both Frankenstein and Dracula. (the 1940s Frankenstein sequel and Universal's 2004 Van Helsing had him as Dracula's assistant)

Makes sense for him to be the host.

I think you all are forgetting Ygor exists and easily plays the host due to his connection with both Frankenstein and Dracula. (the 1940s Frankenstein sequel and Universal's 2004 Van Helsing had him as Dracula's assistant)

Makes sense for him to be the host.
But I think legacy was saying it’s present day. I don’t know all the lore but is Ygor unable to die?

It's pronounced EYE-gore. :grin:

Do I need to get the award's from their shelves for that one?

I haven’t watched all the films and it’s a little unclear by the comments. Was the castle destroyed in the films? If so do we expect it to be rubble? It looked beautiful not destroyed in the picture I saw

In Bride of Frankenstein, the castle blew up yes. But that doesn't mean we can't see the ruins of the castle (unless UC changes it up).

The character that is the host of an attraction is kind of inconsequential to me. I always thought a caretaker of an old castle that accidentally awakens the monsters could be a neat framing device, but, Haunted Mansion already has a caretaker, so I get it.

No one cares that the least known Weasley brother and a goblin we've never heard of hosts Gringotts.

As long as the framing device means they eventually get to the part where we get to see all the monsters on a fast-paced technologically advanced dark ride, I don't care what great niece or second cousin is the host.
Oh I honestly don't either, I'm just more curious what the design of the castle is going to be. Are we allowed to post links to your articles that have leaked concept art, or can we just discuss them? The (quite blurry) pic from World of Classic Monsters looks a lot like this castle I posted yesterday:Castle Frankenstein | Headhunter's Horror House Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Im not worried about which characters are there, we'll get all or most of the monsters I'm sure. Just can't wait for the design!! I think I've figured it out though haha

But I think legacy was saying it’s present day. I don’t know all the lore but is Ygor unable to die?

They can pull from Young Frankenstein where, Ygor is the grandson of Ygor who worked with Dr Frankenstein. Additionally, turns out the character was used in other Universal monster movies not related to the monsters such as House of Wax and Mystery at the Wax House.

Reactions: Alicia
Not fully sure but think the leaked image was Dracula’s castle but plans changed.
Idk if you look at that and the one I posted, they’re still quite similar especially the right side, which is all we see in the leaked picture. Might be a stretch but I can see it kinda

Idk if you look at that and the one I posted, they’re still quite similar especially the right side, which is all we see in the leaked picture. Might be a stretch but I can see it kinda
But my thing is, if you look at Dracula’s castle you can make out the same distinctive tower from the leaked photo

But my thing is, if you look at Dracula’s castle you can make out the same distinctive tower from the leaked photo
You may very well be right! I think there are similarities at least to the Frankenstein Castle I just posted and Dracula's. I think my thing is that there's a lot we can't see on the left of the picture, where the rest of the castle would be. Happy to be proven wrong however :)

I feel like now with this knowledge that we have the left side of the park decently well known at this point. Or at least as well known as we can have it currently. Can't wait until we hear more on FB and HTTYD.

I wonder when they decided to switch from Dracula to Frankenstein.

Status
Not open for further replies.