Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, as it stands, I definitely think Candyman and Scarecrow are showing up. It’s safe speculation. There’s too much glaring logic (and evidence) in both.

There’s also a lot of stuff we can safely say isn’t happening. That’s how you spec.

what about a house or zone based on the new ghostbusters?

Another Scarecrow: The Reaping? Already? Loved that house, but this feels like AWiL all over again. Fantastic house brought back too soon. At least it’ll hopefully be a sequel.

It took Psycho Scareapy and Body Collectors the same amount of time to get a sequel. I'm curious as to what they could do with it. Maybe put a bunch of fake corn in half of soundstage 24 to make it a corn maze? That said, it could lose the claustrophobic factor that made the first one intense.

A natural title would be "Scarecrow: The Harvesting."

Oh, and if they bring Scarecrow back you can expect us to take a direct (or almost a direct) hit from a hurricane. :afraid:

Last edited:
13 Ghosts + Candyman were the 2 odd ones out on the shelf in the Cabin scene. Candyman’s a safe bet but 13 Ghosts was a bit weird to see. Thirt13n Ghosts is a Warner Bros property so take that as you will, no clue about the original.

If the house count gets bumped up to 11 I could see them pulling an AWiL and bringing back an original or IP in its entirety. I think Scarecrow will be more of a sequel house so I don’t think that will be the direct repeat.

Some options for hit houses that would make sense for a direct repeat or budget houses:

- Poltergeist
- The Thing
- Nightmare on Elm Street
- Tomb of the Ancients
- Frankenstein/Dracula/Wolfman from 19
- Catacombs
- HR Bloodengutz
- Slaughter Sinema
- Dollhouse of the Damned
- Something 3D

13 Ghosts + Candyman were the 2 odd ones out on the shelf in the Cabin scene. Candyman’s a safe bet but 13 Ghosts was a bit weird to see. Thirt13n Ghosts is a Warner Bros property so take that as you will, no clue about the original.

If the house count gets bumped up to 11 I could see them pulling an AWiL and bringing back an original or IP in its entirety. I think Scarecrow will be more of a sequel house so I don’t think that will be the direct repeat.

Some options for hit houses that would make sense for a direct repeat or budget houses:

- Poltergeist
- The Thing
- Nightmare on Elm Street
- Tomb of the Ancients
- Frankenstein/Dracula/Wolfman from 19
- Catacombs
- HR Bloodengutz
- Slaughter Sinema
- Dollhouse of the Damned
- Something 3D

Assimilation gets my pick. I've mentioned my In-Between idea (just make the key an arcade game instead of a board game).

Status
Not open for further replies.