Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't having the unloading station outside be a terrible idea? The ride couldn't run in the rain, and hurricanes could mess up the system big time.

Its only open at the one end of the 'ruins' big shroud over all of it. Should be fine.

I thought the ride was supposed to blow up or something...lets hold out hope for tomorrow for a major catastrophe I guess? :shrug:

I'm not big on You Tube ride experiences, BUT, from what I've seen, this looks like the type of attraction I'd really like. Of course, I'm a big fan of dark ride attractions composed of screens/practical sets/AA's and meaningful pre shows, so this hits all the buttons for me. Naturally, experiencing it in person a few times will be the true judge of the attraction's merit. If Mickey & Minnie indeed open up in March, I'll probably get a 1 day ticket (which I rarely ever buy) to visit during my May 2020 Universal vacation. Looks like it would be worth it along with all the new that I enjoyed at DHS the other week.

Sorry just having some fun. I would argue we are all “invested” if we are are members of an Internet message board in the days of Reddit.

well I wouldn’t count any chickens yet. Hagrid’s media day went without a hitch and we all know what happened. If tomorrow has the same output today, than bask in all of the sun’s rays.

well I wouldn’t count any chickens yet. Hagrid’s media day went without a hitch and we all know what happened. If tomorrow has the same output today, than bask in all of the sun’s rays.

This is true. Wonder if they will instruct the cast members to cut the line off at 9 hours ...lol

This is true. Wonder if they will instruct the cast members to cut the line off at 9 hours ...lol
Unless technical difficulties are REALLY bad tomorrow, I don’t see the line getting much longer than 4 hours as a high. With no FP, the standby will move swiftly much like Smugglers Run does.

I am the most "casual" Star Wars fan one could imagine, and it will likely be at least 6 months before I ride this thing, but damn. These vids have me hyped. Spiderman is my favorite ride of all time, and I'm getting similar vibes (elevated in some ways, lacking in others, but that's another talk entirely). Love it. Looking forward to seeing how the average guests react.

My buddy is down there and said magic kingdom is more crowded than he has ever seen. If its like that on a wednesday in early December its gonna be bad tomorrow. Tomorrow is their last day there too. I bet they have to get there when the lots open to maybe ride this. Anyone know when that is? Also are they gonna do boarding passes again? When can you even make a boarding reservation if so? I'll report back when he tells me how it looks.

Bruh I can’t even go on Instagram without being bombarded by spoiler vids. >:O
Welcome to the Internet. I made a decision to go with it. I cannot hold out until Jan 17th. So I watched the videos. I got lucky with Jurassic world opening and didn't see a thing. but that was timing based on I was at Disneyland all day when it opened and then went to universal the next day to ride it.

The ceremony was neat, but there were soooo much spoiler clips before and after it in the live stream.

Neat?

giphy.gif