Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Forum Upgrade Downtime

Hey Brian, like the new setup. Quick suggestion, when I click a thread it brings me to the newest post which is good. Typically I’ve missed posts before that, so I scroll upward. Is there a way you can put a back button at the top next to this grey “Watch” one.

Attachments

• F1396ADB-3B4E-4300-940A-E66F496FCE52.png
    F1396ADB-3B4E-4300-940A-E66F496FCE52.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 10
@Chumpieboy You may need to re-enable 2-Factor and set it up under the new software. I'm thinking since the upgrade has different settings, it reset to default to no. This goes out to anyone who does 2FA. If you had it enabled before the upgrade, you may need to go back and set it back up.

Just to confirm. Deleting your cache on your browser, will fix the logo issue. My home computer had the logo fine and my work computer didn't this morning. Cleared the cache and it's all good.

@Chumpieboy You may need to re-enable 2-Factor and set it up under the new software. I'm thinking since the upgrade has different settings, it reset to default to no. This goes out to anyone who does 2FA. If you had it enabled before the upgrade, you may need to go back and set it back up.

Thanks for the update (and the awesome work on the upgrade)

FWIW, I logged into another device and was prompted for 2FA, so whatever you reenabled retained the settings from before. I did not need to make any account changes on my end.

@Brian G. I am having one weird issue. If I click on the alerts tab in the bottom bar. When the drop up window opens if I try to click on one of the alerts, it there is a link behind it, it doesn't go to the post I clicked but to the ad/tweet behind it.

I am using the mobile site on an Android.

@Brian G. I am having one weird issue. If I click on the alerts tab in the bottom bar. When the drop up window opens if I try to click on one of the alerts, it there is a link behind it, it doesn't go to the post I clicked but to the ad/tweet behind it.

I am using the mobile site on an Android.

Hmm..

Anyone else having this issue (especially on Android)?