The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of us, myself included, thought AHS Cult was a lock for HHN 28. Bit of a lesson.

Then again, I don't see Monkey Paw hoarding its properties or being bought out by Disney any time soon after the deal they just struck with Uni (too lazy to find the link, it's mentioned early in this thread).

A lot of us, myself included, thought AHS Cult was a lock for HHN 28. Bit of a lesson.

Then again, I don't see Monkey Paw hoarding its properties or being bought out by Disney any time soon after the deal they just struck with Uni (too lazy to find the link, it's mentioned early in this thread).

I guess there are no locks until announcements ... but logically Candyman would be the one IP I would bet on.

The new saw movie look unique but not sure I see it as a house or zone or anything.

Yeah I think it doesn't need to happen, we had gotten SAW at 19 and it was a good house and Games Of Jigsaw I think was the best send off they could have given the franchise from the event, they don't need to give it a zone. The trailer for the movie looks a bit promising but hopefully it does good especially coming from Darren Lynn Bousman who did a good job with the the other three SAW films.

I’m such a pessimist ... everyone else reads this and gets excited , I read it and think we are getting a Goosebumps and Casper house.
I suppose it could be read that way

Or you could read it as they are breaking the formula a bit
The trick with me is, I don’t attend. I don’t really form opinions on the event itself (apart from effectiveness of house designs when I get layouts). My interest is in the build and fan reaction. So, when I say “surprises,” I’m waiting on that.

Fan reaction.

#chaoticneutral

literally all I want for this year is one of the “big gets” to appear. I’d count the following as one of those:

- IT
- The Conjuring
- Scream
- return of solely Elm Street
- return of solely Friday the 13th
- Hellraiser
- Blumhouse’s Halloween + Halloween Kills

Praying the Conjuring rumor is much more. Also, construction started a couple weeks ago so the Sprung houses are probably already being built

Edit - On an originals note I wonder if they bring back something from 20. Catacombs, Legendary Truth, & IMO Orfanage are all ripe for sequels or reboots.

Last edited:
The trick with me is, I don’t attend. I don’t really form opinions on the event itself (apart from effectiveness of house designs when I get layouts). My interest is in the build and fan reaction. So, when I say “surprises,” I’m waiting on that.

Fan reaction.

#chaoticneutral

If we're in for some :enrage:s, hope we're also in for some :rock:s.

"Perfectly balanced, as all things should be."

Reactions: Kadath

Fan reaction.

#chaoticneutral
Wait...you don't attend HHN?

Status
Not open for further replies.