The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not sure what rumblings have been (if any), but it would be so great if Universal could get this open in time for the Spring Break crowds.

Reactions: ParkRumors
Store opened a couple hours ago.

Nice! Hope this means softs are coming sooner than later.

Also, love that this is Bounre, Bourne, Bourne, INVISIBLE MAN!!!! Hoping the store goes fully to Bourne and they move the monster merchandise somewhere else. But, liking what I see form the Bourne merch. Might just be the nice color schemes but they're kinda nice I think.

Nice! Hope this means softs are coming sooner than later.

Also, love that this is Bounre, Bourne, Bourne, INVISIBLE MAN!!!! Hoping the store goes fully to Bourne and they move the monster merchandise somewhere else. But, liking what I see form the Bourne merch. Might just be the nice color schemes but they're kinda nice I think.
The shop is also at the exit of Horror Makeup. I don't see the need to move the monsters.

I wonder if this will open suddenly without an official opening date until a week or so beforehand. Didn't Fast do that? One can hope...

Reactions: tankart150
I'm glad the horror merchandise remains, but I was hoping the rumors of a store with a dual Classic Monsters/Bourne aesthetic would come to pass. Alas. I think the theming for the store works for Bourne, but is WAY too sterile for the Monsters compared to all the neat theme work and props that were in there before.

And I'm assuming the Telepods have been put back into mothballs. I wish they'd find someplace to put them "on stage."

I'm glad the horror merchandise remains, but I was hoping the rumors of a store with a dual Classic Monsters/Bourne aesthetic would come to pass. Alas. I think the theming for the store works for Bourne, but is WAY too sterile for the Monsters compared to all the neat theme work and props that were in there before.

And I'm assuming the Telepods have been put back into mothballs. I wish they'd find someplace to put them "on stage."

I think it’s important to remember that this is primarily an exit for two shows, so while i enjoyed more of the props from the past few years they need the space to funnel guests out.

Anyway, store open, Today at UOR in a little over a week, I think the show is closer than we think.

*edit*

1812 Overture plays

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it’s important to remember that this is primarily an exit for two shows, so while i enjoyed more of the props from the past few years they need the space to funnel guests out.

Anyway, store open, Today at UOR in a little over a week, I think the show is closer than we think.

*edit*

1812 Overture plays

I guess you could say..that this show will blow the doors open on what people see in a stunt show for Orlando.

I imagine the finale uses something similar to the T2 fog system. Will be interesting to see what causes so much air pressure in there to push the doors open

• Love
I imagine the finale uses something similar to the T2 fog system. Will be interesting to see what causes so much air pressure in there to push the doors open
I know we always talk about the gunfire in this show but what about explosions? You can hear the booms through the door so it seems pretty wild

• Love
I listened to the full show from outside. Lots of gunfire and live gunfire (blanks) in the show. Majority of it comes over the audio system but it has its fair share of real gunshots.

I have to re listen to what I recorded but from what I recall the plot line features a main character girl and guy, and someone stole(?) some piece of technology and they’re trying to get it back. Don’t quote me on this, hard to hear clearly through the door!

edit*- The show hardly has any monologue to it, it’s mostly action. Bits of script include “stop resisting” “surrender now” “but you won’t survive this car accident”...

Nearly all of the speaking is done by the female lead character

finale ends with something along the lines of “Jason Bourne is still on the loose but thanks to him things around here are safer”, then a male announcer voice comes over and says “ladies and gentlemen, thank you for (something) the Bourne Stuntacular”

Last edited:
I listened to the full show from outside. Lots of gunfire and live gunfire (blanks) in the show. Majority of it comes over the audio system but it has its fair share of real gunshots.

I have to re listen to what I recorded but from what I recall the plot line features a main character girl and guy, and someone stole(?) some piece of technology and they’re trying to get it back. Don’t quote me on this, hard to hear clearly through the door!
How long was it? Also hate gunfire blanks lol but they can be exciting when used properly. Show sounds bloody insane

Reactions: Quake_27