The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 186 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s kinda my stance on it. Someone has to nail my solution.

So there's a pretty good chance that the correct answer has been given, but not 100% the correct path to that answer?

I was just about to post that, part of me feels someone very well may have guessed the right answer...they just haven't correctly nailed the solution to it.
An considering we could very well be a couple weeks away from an announcement, we're probably not going to get a confirmation since there's a chance it could be a spoiler and take away from the official reveal.

Can you imagine out of all the billions of guesses we made on “push”, one of us got the correct answer, but we missed one step to follow the correct path? I would’ve been internally screaming lmao.

It’s been mentioned.
By me? By whom?

I know I’ve mentioned it a bunch here and elsewhere, but you’re saying it’s on the table? I think a TF house, one rooted in the G1 cartoon would be killer. You could have the Autobots’ base under attack from all the scary Deceptions; use some cool costumes, buncha big puppets, make it fun!

• Haha
Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
By me? By whom?

I know I’ve mentioned it a bunch here and elsewhere, but you’re saying it’s on the table? I think a TF house, one rooted in the G1 cartoon would be killer. You could have the Autobots’ base under attack from all the scary Deceptions; use some cool costumes, buncha big puppets, make it fun!
Uhhh...... I’m pretty sure that won’t work as a house.

GUESSES ON THIS MADDENINGLY DIFFICULT CLUE AFTER TAYLOR 13 GOT US TO ROB THOMAS:

STEMMING FROM IZOMBIE PATH (more likely):
Rob Zombie house
Scary Tales return (debunked)
Catacombs sequel (debunked)
Mythology house (debunked)
Dead Exposure sequel

A Clockwork Orange
Scream
The Faculty
The Walking Dead
The Shining
Dr. Sleep
Shady Brook Rest Home
The Changeling (debunked)
Sabrina
Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark
Supernatural
Brain Dead/Dead Alive
Frankenstein
George Romero property/Day Of The Dead
Run sequel
Leprechaun
Alfred Hitchcock house
Truth Or Dare
Body Collectors return
Hellraiser

The Thing
The Ring
Lucifer
Haunting of Hill House

STEMMING FROM ROB THOMAS PATH (less likely):
Lost Boys (debunked)
My Bloody Valentine
Friday the 13th (but Jason X was debunked)
Sabrina
Haunting of Hill House
Hellraiser (debunked)
Candyman (debunked)

* NOTE: When I say (debunked) it means that @Legacy responded in a fashion that would make it seem like this is NOT the answer. Also, he has pretty much stated anything stemming from Veronica Mars is incorrect so I did not list those here.

** SECOND NOTE: The fact that Legacy intimated that this could be the first announcement, I STRONGLY believe it would be an IP instead of an original (since IPs are almost always the first house announcement). So I'm going to strikethrough "original" guesses on that premise.

*** THIRD EDIT: Stuck out Hellraiser and Candyman because @Legacy debunked those too.

Last edited:
Rob Thomas-> izombie connection

Rob Thomas often compares izombie to Buffy.

One of the highest rated episodes of Buffy is Hush, similar to push, in which the Gentlemen starred.

Gentlemen are dead ringers for the Body Collectors.

Body Collectors for the win.

Reactions: Living Dead Dude
Since legacy would announce this house first (I’m gonna assume probably one of the biggest properties) my guess is it’s either
Scream
Dr sleep
Sabrina
Supernatural
Lucifer
Hellraiser
Friday the 13th
Or haunting of hill house

That being said if Friday the 13th is coming it makes complete sense to announce it this Friday.
However I see hill house or supernatural much more likely.

Hahahahahaha - I both LOVE AND HATE you simultaneously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same! :lol:

GUESSES ON THIS MADDENINGLY DIFFICULT CLUE AFTER TAYLOR 13 GOT US TO ROB THOMAS:

STEMMING FROM IZOMBIE PATH (more likely):
Rob Zombie house
Scary Tales return (debunked)
Catacombs sequel (debunked)
Mythology house (debunked)
Dead Exposure sequel

A Clockwork Orange
Scream
The Faculty
The Walking Dead
The Shining
Dr. Sleep
Shady Brook Rest Home
The Changeling (debunked)
Sabrina
Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark
Supernatural
Brain Dead/Dead Alive
Frankenstein
George Romero property/Day Of The Dead
Run sequel
Leprechaun
Alfred Hitchcock house
Truth Or Dare
Body Collectors return
Hellraiser
The Thing
The Ring
Lucifer
Haunting of Hill House

STEMMING FROM ROB THOMAS PATH (less likely):
Lost Boys (debunked)
My Bloody Valentine
Friday the 13th (but Jason X was debunked)
Sabrina
Haunting of Hill House
Hellraiser
Candyman

* NOTE: When I say (debunked) it means that @Legacy responded in a fashion that would make it seem like this is NOT the answer. Also, he has pretty much stated anything stemming from Veronica Mars is incorrect so I did not list those here.

** SECOND NOTE: The fact that Legacy intimated that this could be the first announcement, I STRONGLY believe it would be an IP instead of an original (since IPs are almost always the first house announcement). So I'm going to strikethrough "original" guesses on that premise.
Wasn’t Pinhead debunked by @Legacy?
Since legacy would announce this house first (I’m gonna assume probably one of the biggest properties) my guess is it’s either
Scream
Dr sleep
Sabrina
Supernatural
Lucifer
Hellraiser
Friday the 13th
Or haunting of hill house

That being said if Friday the 13th is coming it makes complete sense to announce it this Friday.
However I see hill house or supernatural much more likely.
Friday the 13th is going to be announced this Friday the 13th :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.