The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 244 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the TPU line up is happening....freakin yikes man, the IPs sound TERRIBLE. TCM again!? Invisible Man? SERIOUSLY? That sounds terrible as a Hollywood person wanting to fly out this year.

The last map didn’t sound amazing, but It sounded way better than this. Ugh.

Reactions: CoopF22
Terra Cruentes seems the most solid to come. That’d be the ultimate original to bone throw to the fans since that’s been really requested for this year.

Or Bedtime Stories since that would be really easy to being after last year.

Reactions: tankart150
If the TPU line up is happening....freakin yikes man, the IPs sound TERRIBLE. TCM again!? Invisible Man? SERIOUSLY? That sounds terrible as a Hollywood person wanting to fly out this year.

The last map didn’t sound amazing, but It sounded way better than this. Ugh.

The fact they have Universal Monsters, something the creative team constantly say is an IP, as an original should give off red flags.

I will say they have one aspect of a house correct I haven’t seen mentioned anywhere. So props to them on that.

am I the only one who finds most of the rumors for speculation weird, I guess because it’s an anniversary year and I was expecting more originals?

Reactions: Rikku
am I the only one who finds most of the rumors for speculation weird, I guess because it’s an anniversary year and I was expecting more originals?

I think there’s a lot of people who are just frustrated how the cycle has become about clicks in addition to more deliberate misinformation. After 25 leaked in full so early I think a lot of people got spoiled knowing the event months before hand. Now we’re going back to old school days.

Man these spec maps are nothing I would have predicted for HHN 30 even a month or so ago...weird. I mean for HHN 29 or 31 maybe idk maybe I got to behind the anniversary year hype, anniversary year stuff might be behind us if these maps come true. Just for me 25 was such a stand out year and I think set the standard of anniversary years, as Jack's anniversary house was AMAZING to me. After Ghostbusters was such a major flop for me last year I am not holding out that Beetlejuice would fair any better for me especially late in the season when I come down....but maybe that isn't fair I loved Killer Klownz in both 29 and 28 and one of my all time favs is Asylum in Wonderland in 25, so I am not against light hearted properties but Ghostbusters has left me very paranoid for whatever the next classic lighter IP to show at the event will be like. Just gotta wait and see what the official line up is!

The idea of a Carey, Ohio House is great. We have had so many stories over the years that have taken place - and if this is their way of laying out a "Best Of ... " with references to past Carey Tales ... Then I am all about it.

Reactions: randomguesser
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Beetlejuice and Gremlins are all Warner Bros properties so I'm still hopeful we might actually see The Conjuring this year!

I feel like a Conjuring house has potential to be one of the best IP houses HHN has ever done..I’m really hoping they do that one. Haunting of Hill house is the other one that sounds very exciting to me..

What if the rumored Billie house is just something that features her music, but isn't overtly about her? Maybe she's helping to create an original story? Just some food for thought.

I’d guess it’ll likely be about When We All Fall Asleep, since the album art is filled with a ton of scary imagery that she designed.

Reactions: hhn28andbeyond
Status
Not open for further replies.