The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 256 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silence of the Lambs isn’t rumored. I threw it out because it fits Tier 2/3 and is new. And it seems 6/4 but only the insiders really know
Even though it isn't rumoured and I haven't heard much discussion about it, I could totally see SotL being a house this year or next year.

*Me not having any inside sources and just enjoying people just throwing out whatever they want to see*

AmusedPoliticalDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

Everyone is overhyping stuff way too much lol, cool it, the dream list is big but not everything on it will come, some will take more time with others and others are just wishful thinking since some are owned by the mouse.
i agree. it’s nice to speculate, but it’s important to not take it too seriously until things are confirmed.

as previously stated, i will be fine with anything as long as “cop car” by mitski is played at some point.

Everyone is overhyping stuff way too much lol, cool it, the dream list is big but not everything on it will come, some will take more time with others and others are just wishful thinking since some are owned by the mouse.
I agree. I think people should definitely make their dreamlist of houses but it's important to realize what's realistic and what isn't. It will be a cold day in hell before the mouse lets HHN use his properties.

I haven’t alluded any details of the rumored IP, apart from its tier (which implies a lot with saying a lot). And I haven’t said what is incorrect about the 3 houses I believe are incorrect on the speculation map.

A lot of people are getting their hopes up over ideas that haven’t actually haven’t even been said.

Still 6/4?

Alot of talk about Silence but have we brought up the possibility of Hannibal? Probably a little out of fashion but I remember it was a big trendsetter for a while (though obviously alot less relevant now).

The band Ghost has good imagery for a house, zone also but they would probably be honestly put in San Francisco like Zombie, but not a lot of people have appeal for music houses now, Sabbath, Cooper was sorta the cut-line now it looks, I mean if there are more to come in the future, it would probably be in Hollywood's favor, we had AC's house and Rob's Music zone that was it, I don't think we will have anymore for a bit, just probably Eillish because of Hollywood. Anyways, I really am intrigued on seeing what this tier 2 house will be and where it would fall this year.

Reactions: Brandon Voorhees
Can we please stop talking about the Hannibal Lector franchise, it’s pure wishlist
Silence/Hannibal falls under the tier 2-3 spot. Therefore, it's relevant that we talk about it. If @Legacy wants to go and deconfirm it for you then he might grant you your wish. Sotl is not wishlist, sure a lot of people might have it on there's, but it is ok to talk about it because we think it may have to to do with the specifications Legacy dropped on us. Making it justified that we are talking about it.

Honestly I kinda want Legacy to say it's not true so we can spitball more IP'S that meet the criteria (and when you lay them out on paper there are a LOT).

And to think everybody was upset when the spec map came out to ruin the guessing games. Legacy better come up with new clues soon or this is just going to be a stream of consciousnesses thread where you bark out the first IP that comes to mind in each post :)

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Status
Not open for further replies.