Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Mandalorian

M&G Character coming to the parks. No mention of where, but one would assume Launch Bay at DHS and Tomorrowland at DL? I don't see him ending up in SWGE.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that Baby Yoda will also be there as a puppet/animatronic just like Baby Groot.

M&G Character coming to the parks. No mention of where, but one would assume Launch Bay at DHS and Tomorrowland at DL? I don't see him ending up in SWGE.

would be stupid not to allow him in SWGE...timeline or not. Saw this coming several months ago..

c'mon Tues hurry up and get here so I can finally start watching the show !
I've heard that even though in the US we have the whole thing, they're still planning on airing episodes weekly over there for you guys upon launch instead of dumping all the episodes at once.

We are getting 2 eps on launch day, new one on Fri then every Fri after that, the same for Clone Wars too I believe.

We are getting 2 eps on launch day, new one on Fri then every Fri after that, the same for Clone Wars too I believe.
2 on launch and one on Friday is practically half the season, so that's not too bad. The first three episodes are pretty much one arc anyway. After that you'll just have 5 more episodes so just a little more than a month.

There are so many other things that I also want to watch that 1 a week is perfectly fine, esp as I am currently still working as we have been classed as Key workers in the UK so no massive binge watching for me.

Disney Plus will premiere eight-part Mandalorian docuseries on Star Wars Day

"The Mandalorian is Disney Plus’ breakout show, and now it’s set to receive an in-depth, behind-the-scenes look in a new eight-part documentary series exclusive to the streaming platform. The series will premiere on May 4th (otherwise known as Star Wars Day). New episodes will premiere every Friday."

"One of the topics that will be explored is how the special effects and props team brought The Mandalorian’s creatures to life. That includes the adorable Baby Yoda — or, as Disney and Lucasfilm officially refer to him, The Child."

Last edited:
Here's the trailer for the Mandalorian docuseries and I have to say, it really got me excited for it. It seems like it's going to be a lot more in-depth than I was expecting.