Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 721 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Universal is going to be coming out of the COVID situation strong and having a great new coaster is going to be the cherry on top for some new fans to appear.

I think Universal is going to be coming out of the COVID situation strong and having a great new coaster is going to be the cherry on top for some new fans to appear.
With a recession hitting, Universal's prices are just simply better than Disney's. If they keep things that way we really could see a major shift in the industry, even more than we have the last decade since Potter.

While I do not know a lot about marketing. I completely understand holding off announcements, too much information can get chaotic for those who keep a casual eye on the parks. Plus cancellations of projects announced early is inevitable.

I do wonder why sometimes there are not "soft" announcements for major park fans, or any acknowledgement of a new coaster coming. I think having employees being able to tell guests that a new coaster is coming soon, or a new Jurassic attraction is coming soon would be nice. The information just being bare bones...pun not intended.

I do wonder why sometimes there are not "soft" announcements for major park fans, or any acknowledgement of a new coaster coming. I think having employees being able to tell guests that a new coaster is coming soon, or a new Jurassic attraction is coming soon would be nice. The information just being bare bones...pun not intended.
I mean, if people have eyes they don't need employees to tell them there is a new coaster coming soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Clive and tielo
I imagine myself standing there with a palmtree yelling "where the hell do have have to plant this!"
But I guess nature and the great people form the gardening department at Universal will find a way to make this a jungle. (picture by Biorecontruct)
EZIoaNFXQAAqQTS

Raptor Encounter is full on Jurassic World. Spiel says JW, trainer uniforms say Jurassic World. Ops are also receiving new Jurassic World uniforms instead of the green JP ones. Will be interesting to see it play out.

Personally speaking I like the tropical look of the park aesthetic compared to the world color schemes.

"Are we sure this isn't going to be a dark ride? I mean, Universal hasn't said it's a coaster."

IMG-20200603-165633.jpg

Personally, I think that it's a people mover style ride with a few scenes from Jurassic World. You can obviously see the track is meant for some type of train. So, it's an answer to Suess Island's "The High In The Sky Suess Train Ride". Both are set on the water and are perfect counterpoints to each other. Does this picture not scream relaxing ride around the water?

Couple things caught my eye today in the land. A few of the kiosks already have a dark grey metal roof versus the teal/green ones in JPRAs queue. It matches the RE well so changing it over fot JW wouldnt be too hard. Also the floor of the RE entrance has these arrows pointing at the RE and also another set pointing right at the coaster along the first launch. They are definetly carved into the floor but dont look painted. A few guests noticed it too

Status
Not open for further replies.