Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 719 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd argue that Kongfrontation was the canary in that coal mine.

Real talk, I miss all the OG attractions desperately but I know it’s WAY off topic and as an infrequent poster, I know that it’s best I redirect it back to HOLY CRAP Jurassic is getting the love its long since deserved. I just hope my heart can handle this beast once I visit next. This coaster? It’s.....it’s just beautiful. The area will have more foot traffic than its ever had since maybe ‘99. Life has found a way.

EDIT: some sentences have been heavily altered.

Last edited:
Real talk, I miss all the OG attractions desperately but I know it’s WAY off topic and as an infrequent poster, I know that it’s best I redirect it back to HOLY CRAP Jurassic is getting the love its long since deserved. I just hope my heart can handle this beast once I visit next. This coaster? It’s.....it’s just beautiful. The area will have more foot traffic than its ever had since maybe ‘99. Life has found a way.

EDIT: some sentences have been heavily altered.

Feel free to join us in some of these threads to discuss the old days!

I gotta say, doing a new land on a budget with Jurassic World isn't the worst thing in the world. Especially if they somehow manage to tie in the River Adventure retheme with Velocicoaster, because that would be pretty cool.

Reactions: Beauseph
Is the baby Velociraptor puppet replacing the baby Triceratops puppet that's been there for years?

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.