The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 355 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting closer...still not exactly accurate with house label, but locations are better.

Nope. That would also kill any option they'd have to shrink you down(if they're going to), as it's difficult to change scale in there.

Aiello loved the Halloween franchise and they put a house in Shrek.

Dude.

Nobody said she wasn't.

There are many locations this year, that you wouldn't think houses would go. Some are head scratching and some are perfect.

I counter by saying that was Halloween 4 not Halloween 1 or 2 (of which Mike Aiello personally typed the blog posts for) and also it was implied that year that they chose doing a tenth house “late” in vein of a second show and the Shrek Theater was what they had to use.

That would imply Halloween 4 was a late add on player, meaning it wasn’t that desired...or even more “damning”, they had it in another location and chose to move it to the location they’d just added on instead, a location it’s been said that A&D seemingly hates using.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
So now that a few fan made speculation maps have came out all hell has broken loose, I think my time figuring out whats coming and what isn't coming is over just gonna sit back and wait for announcements I have 100% faith In Uni to keep pushing this event full steam ahead as its the greatest halloween event in the world :grin: Thanks @Legacy for doing the most on this forum love the early clues and speculation just getting a little out of control now.. Last time I checked TCM had 0% chance of coming, Billie was just doing music for brides, and gremlins and Sabrina are still coming this year if you like it or not :horror: p.s I heard that they are bringing Bill and Ted back;)

So now that a few fan made speculation maps have came out all hell has broken loose, I think my time figuring out whats coming and what isn't coming is over just gonna sit back and wait for announcements I have 100% faith In Uni to keep pushing this event full steam ahead as its the greatest halloween event in the world :grin: Thanks @Legacy for doing the most on this forum love the early clues and speculation just getting a little out of control now.. Last time I checked TCM had 0% chance of coming, Billie was just doing music for brides, and gremlins and Sabrina are still coming this year if you like it or not :horror: p.s I heard that they are bringing Bill and Ted back;)
Ummmmmmmm what?

Am I the only one who could see Billie in 23A with the queue in the music plaza? Maybe that and Hill House could be in 23 so the mega-popular IPs are at the front.
Yes.

Yes you are the only one.

So have we dropped the idea of Terra Cruentus getting its own house? Maybe it has something to do with "Earthquake", since the land revolves around the blood in its soil. Or, maybe it could be a scarezone? Sorry if this has been answered already, i'm a little behind on the speculation.
We have not dropped the idea, but the "earthquake," if happening, will just be an inciting incident and not the focal point of the house.

I counter by saying that was Halloween 4 not Halloween 1 or 2 (of which Mike Aiello personally typed the blog posts for) and also it was implied that year that they chose doing a tenth house “late” in vein of a second show and the Shrek Theater was what they had to use.

That would imply Halloween 4 was a late add on player, meaning it wasn’t that desired...or even more “damning”, they had it in another location and chose to move it to the location they’d just added on instead, a location it’s been said that A&D seemingly hates using.
You out-nerded me on this one.

Sure. Whatever you want to happen.

Yes.

We have not dropped the idea, but the "earthquake," if happening, will just be an inciting incident and not the focal point of the house.

You out-nerded me on this one.

Sure. Whatever you want to happen.

You caught me in a “problem solving / critical analysis” mood today, any other day I probably would’ve conceded.:lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Ringwraith
Yes.

Guessing Billie is an All-Star if you catch my drift.

Didn't TPU already say that the earthquake would unearth zombies? Would kinda hope for something more interesting to happen, but ok.

Didn't TPU already say that the earthquake would unearth zombies? Would kinda hope for something more interesting to happen, but ok.

Remember that it is confirmed TPU isn’t hitting 100, and their details at times seem random.

I could see the Earthquake being a side effect of some kind of Terra rising event (if it’s not ruled out), which even if its not a Terra house, could still be part of an Icons takeover type house as part of putting us in a Terra setting.

Kind of reminds me of Apocalypse: City of Cannibals, where there were subterranean mutants. It probably won't be a tie in to that scarezone but if you're right the similarities are very interesting.

Maybe the Earthquake "unearths" Terra Cruentus or something. Honestly, this house is the one that most intrigues me.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Did I just read through 20 pages of plot twists and bombshells? Yes, yes I did. So here's my map:

Icons - SS23B
Brides - SS23A
Eilish - SS24B
Bedtime Stories - SS24A
Dungeon of Terror - MIB
Pumpkin Patch - ST2
TCM - ST1
Hill House - NPB
Anniversary - PB
Beetlejuice - Shrek

Reactions: Luigi18512
Did I just read through 20 pages of plot twists and bombshells? Yes, yes I did. So here's my map:

Icons - SS23B
Brides - SS23A
Eilish - SS24B
Bedtime Stories - SS24A
Dungeon of Terror - MIB
Pumpkin Patch - ST2
TCM - ST1
Hill House - NPB
Anniversary - PB
Beetlejuice - Shrek
I thought they said Beetlejuice wasn't in Shrek? I could have misread it though. Personally I think Beetlejuice is in the new parade warehouse, Eilish in Shrek, and Hill House in a Soundstage. I am most likely wrong, as I am not very good at speculation.

Icons - SS23B
Brides - SS23A
Eilish - SS24B
Bedtime Stories - SS24A
Dungeon of Terror - MIB
Pumpkin Patch - ST2
TCM - ST1
Hill House - NPB
Anniversary - PB
Beetlejuice - Shrek

This spec doesn’t make sense. Why would they have an anniversary house AND an Icon’s house?

The only zombies will be in the TWD house. Not Terra Cruentes.

Icons - SS23B
Brides - SS23A
Eilish - SS24B
Bedtime Stories - SS24A
Dungeon of Terror - MIB
Pumpkin Patch - ST2
TCM - ST1
Hill House - NPB
Anniversary - PB
Beetlejuice - Shrek
Foul tip.

Sorry, I miss baseball.